• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

where to find html site??

vinyong

Ecommerce Html template that allow to edit in dreamwaver 8 and allow me to add in MS Access database into it. Anyone could help? Urgent.

do you mean a template for an e-commerce (html) ?
or
an e-commerce script that support MS Access database ?
or
a template for an e-commerce script that support MS Access database ?

Bit more info would help, how much can you pay, what web server, is MS Access the only option, do you already have the site up but need a template for the look and feel of it??

i need ecommerce template which able to edit in dreamwaver and allow to put asp.vbscript (ms access database)

I got a school project that selling cellphones
need to use MS Access for

Register of customers
Login/Logoff customers
Products
Add/View Cart
Check Out

an e-commerce script that support MS Access database

Anyone got one of them man I need one bad got a client that wants a site using MS access...

Almost forgot even better if its in php and can run on nix
But if not ill take a windows server one and buy windows hosting

Last edited:
alright vinyong let me tell you what's sad...

a) You aren't giving us much information
b) The way you're writing your stuff is very hard to understand. I can understand a barrier maybe... but doesn't even sound like you know what you want
c) All you want is us to do your school homework for you, if you need help with your homework go ask your teacher!
I have someone on MSN asking me to do PHP stuff for him, but he's always wanting me to do his Homework for him. In my eyes that doesn't help him learn how to do it in the future. If he needs an explanation I'd do it, but not do the whole thing.

Either then that, I don't know of anything that'd help you out. You're wanting help with ASP .NET/Visual Basic.... as well as a MS Access database type thing. The best thing you can do is go to the dreamweaver website and look there for some templates

As above - says it all.

Internalx, I've came across a few but they tend to be pricey and windows based for ASP and .NET, I'll see if I can find the ones I've came across before. They also tend to take a fair bit of work to get to a workable stage.

Back