• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which ad service do you recemend?

is0lized

See Below
I'm looking for an ad service that will pay per unique visitor, allows adult content (No nudity) and will not show ads that link to sites that contain nudity or have nudity in the banner.

Anyones your recommend? Is Commission Junction any good?

i like pay per click better because you get like half of what you get for a thousand unique inpressions per click...u only need like 100 visiters to make that...

Originally posted by deathdemon321
your website doesn't have adult content...

Never said it was that website, i stopped having the url in my signature here, because this forum is full of 15 year old kiddies that can't read the rules and that i would have to ban every day.

But i really don't want pop-ups or exit traffic, i would rather have good old fashioned 468x60 banner ads.

So you want to earn per click thru! I know that CJ.com only pays per sale and maybe per lead, so their not what your looking for.

The type of network that your probably looking for is ClixGalore. They have programs in there that pay per sale, lead and CLICK.

I have even seen one or two merchants in ClixGalore that pays about $.10 per click.

You can advertise most of these programs by either using text links or banners.

If you want something different to this, then you could also try a few pay per click search engines.

Alot of ppc search engines pay about 60% - 90% of their bidded amount which they pay after a low min to a no minimum payout.

Most of the ppc search engines also pay monthly or sooner, has lots of linking methods, pays you for your second 2 tier earnings, and much more.

Hi deathdemon321,

By looking what he wrote below, I thought that he wanted a network that pays per clickthru.

ad service that will pay per unique visitor

This is because clickthru programs normally only pay affiliates per unique clickthru and CPM programs normally pay for unique impressions and raw impressions.

if you really want a CPM, you might need to just sell the advertisement space yourself. Coz normally affliate programs only give per sales or per lead, and ad network like adsense pay per click.

I agree!

This is because there are not many Ad networks on the Web now that offer a good rate of pay.

If you get your own advertisers, then you can cut out the middle man, which means that you can earn more per 1000 impressions.

if you look around this section you might find some revenue sites that do CPM(i think i've run into a few around...but i forget where)

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but there are a few CPM related affiliate programs listed within my affiliate programs directory.

Some of these pay around $.20 CPM for standard sized banners and around $.40 CPM for standard sized banners and one popup.

Two of these programs include:

Adoptimal
CompactBanner

Hope these help!

Back