• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which is the best free host now ?

prem

Most of the free hosts have turned into paid hosts. I am looking for a free host for a new venture ... but finding it pretty tough to get a reliable free host.

Definitely I would not go for a free host who asks me to post regular messages in his forum ... !!!

So friends, which one do you think is the most reliable free host ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
not interested in frostyhost ...

not interested in frostyhost ...
Its a big pain to post messages forcibly :)

Just think of this ... this whole website freewebspace.net was created to provide information about free webspace .. and in those days .. there were a lot of choices ... but today there is not a single good free host !!! Or is there any ???

there are plenty good free hosts. However, you must be able to contribute something back to the host. There is rarely a free lunch in this world.

free lunch ?

all these days free hosts displayed their ads on the users page ... thats what the deal was...

if what u mean by contributing back is to post messages daily in their discussion boards ... well thats asking too much ...

Back