• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which service provides best free web hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either 000webhost or Hostgator will work just fine. I have tested those two on my test sites.
1.gif

Depends on what you need. I'd sit down first and make a list of the things you want in a host. What is important for me for example is "free cpanel hosting". cPanel is important as not all free hosts use cPanel hosting. cPanel hosting is a sign to me the free host is using WHM and probably a dedicated server, rather than a fly by night VPS. So if you start to Google on that you'd probably get a good selection of cpanel hosts and you could refine it from there against your check list.

https://www.google.com/search?q="free+cpanel+hosting"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Next thing I'd do is to check out the support of those hosts. Do they have a discussion Forum? How recent are the posts in the Forum? Do they have a Webhosting Support Section and what does it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back