• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHM/Cpanel Linux Reseller Account needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyna

Hello,

Looking for WHM/Cpanel Reliable Reseller account with following specifications:

Space: Atleast 2 GB
B/W: Atleast 30 GB
IP: Atleast 1
Fantastico
Private Nameserver
SSH Access (Jailed will do)
Uptime (Please give link to third party uptime stats)
Please mention IP to test and also let me know the DataCentre

I need to transfer my existing reseller account as well so need help on that as well.

Looking forward for long lasting relationship. Please quote your best price to help me make select fast. :)

hmm i need to have my customers transferred over too is there a way to do it without cpanel due to the fact that it is down

Hi there,

*OCTOBER SPECIAL*: 10Gb Bandwidth EXTRA!

BUSINESS Linux Plan:
Disk Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 30GB (40Gb OCTOBER Special!)
Price: $12 per month

All Reseller Features Enabled. (Unlimited Domains... etc)
WHM/cPanel, XController + Fantastico included.

You will be hosted on:
Intel Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb HDD
Datacenter: ThePlanet
http://www.siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=223&UserId=1977

Any questions? Contact us at support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

hotrod1 said:
hmm i need to have my customers transferred over too is there a way to do it without cpanel due to the fact that it is down
No, cPanel is needed... Can't you contact your old host for them to restart the cPanel program?

But if you can get it back up, we would be more then happy to help you move your customers.

SideNote: If your host will do some commands for you as root, then yes, it is possible without cPanel.

Hostinsta.Com would like to offer you our plan:

Reseller Hosting Plans:
Reseller Plan #1
HOST UNLIMITED DOMAINS!
2000 mb Space
50 gb Bandwidth
2 Unique IP Addresses
Your Own Nameservers!
UNLIMITED FEATURES!
WHM/CPANEL
Fantastico Easy Script Install INCLUDED for you AND your clients.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 99.5% UPTIME GUARANTEE
ONLY $19.95/mo or $199.50/yr
NO SETUP FEE!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

SSH Access can be given with valid reason and also a copy of photo id.
Please contact me privately if interested for IP to ping and also Uptime Stats.

Daily Server Backups:
With all shared and reseller accounts, we provide a FREE daily backup of your account so your website and your data will be safe in case of an accident.

About Hostinsta.com:
Our company started in 2003 and has been established for around a year. We believe that quality and support are the key unique features that makes us better than our competitors. Our servers are currently located in The Planet Datacenter in Dallas.

Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact us through the methods on our website, which includes live chat support, help desk ticket support, email support and forum community support.

well my old host is terrrible and the guy is not even replying so i am left to find another host and get my 80+ customers over without cpanel but i might just tell them to backup their site and i will transfer them over and i am interested in your hosting Helluva can you contact via aim

hotrod1 said:
well my old host is terrrible and the guy is not even replying so i am left to find another host and get my 80+ customers over without cpanel but i might just tell them to backup their site and i will transfer them over and i am interested in your hosting Helluva can you contact via aim
Not a problem. I have contacted you.

Hi

A question, I was trying to search for unithosting on webhostingtalk. But I cant search anything their name comes as **************.***

Their package looks good to me.

Any body has any Idea, what could be the reason????

Anything that comes up with ************.*** at Webhostingtalk means that their name has banned from their forums. Reasons may vary, but thats what it means.

Hello,

Thanks for all the offers. Let me share where I am kinda inclined to:

turnkeyresellers.com
sonataweb.com
themooseisloose.net
Unithosting.net : Interested, but dun know about those ***** in wht

Anyway looking for more suggestions and offer from people

The top three look fine, but I would seriously consider doing busines with a company who can't follow simple rules to such an extent that their name would be censored :)

Ray, Terry and Allis should look after you well from your top three.

Thanks Jan for your candid feedback,

The problem is all three seems to be good. But I can buy only one which one? Am thinking hard.

I think I need some more review on them, before jumping on any one of them.

Hi there you can see our plans and features for each here - http://www.ctrl-alt-deli.com/reseller.html

Closest plan would be 2 x reseller 2 (2 gig disk & 40 gig transfer) which we'll discount to $35/month and include a dedicated IP address in that price. 2 IP's are used for namservers which you can configure as private nameservers.

Current server being populated is at Managed.com[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Tahoma] Network Operations Center (NOC) in San Jose.[/font]

Server uptime can be seen at - http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=12171&&UserId=5286

Test IP - 65.75.164.200

A couple of customer reviews on a 3rd party site too at - http://www.hostspotlight.net/scripts/view_review.php?url=ctrl-alt-deli.com

Any of the above can be customised to exact requirements, just ask :)

Any account migration work we'll be happy to help with too.

Best Regards
All at Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com

Last edited:
It seems you made a wise choice :) Good luck! Maybe you can give some feedback when you have been there for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back