• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS Modules, just €10

sander k

NLC
Buy one of our modules for WHMCS, make it easyer for people to pay you for your services/products!

Bips Bitcoin Payment
Walletbit Bitcoin Payment
Fortumo SMS Service
OneBip sms/paypal Variant
Sofort Bank Transfer
Paygol SMS Service

One time fee of just €10,00.

hi,
what kind of screenshots you like to see

do you like to see the backend screenshots or the frontend screenshots ?

basicly it is just a button that the users see , they press that button and a popup/new window opens ( or inline with fortumo , or a redirect with bips )
the user complete the payment and get recirected back to the payment invoice
if the payment was successfull then a email get sended out to the admin ( defined in settings )
if a payment/callback failt then also a email get sended out to notifie the admin

all the same logs can be found in the gateway log on whmcs

you can define a fee , if you like to provide a fee ofcourse

the only module that works differend is fortumo , they work with fixed prices

the user pays for a 5€ invocie , he pays 3 times with 2€ so he got overpaid 1€ that get added as credits
every time the user pays it get added to the invoice , as long the invocie is not over that amount then the invoice is still unpaid
you can also find more info over them on the kb (knowledgebase )

as soon i know what screenshots you like to have then i can provide them
please note that it is not possible for me to provide screenshots from the payment itself ( as i do not have a working account for all modules , they where live tested when created )

Greetings From PowerChaos

Thanks, no need for screenshots then! I was just wondering how the OneBip payments would work and you've explained that. :)

Back