• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS Template Integration Guide

WHMCS-John

Is your company using the standard WHMCS templates?
Learn how to integrate your website design in just 4 minutes!

With WHMCS being so widely used it's no wonder our standard templates are becoming instantly recognisable by industry peers and customers alike. One way to make your website stand out from the crowd and provide a more consistent browsing experience for your clients is to integrate the WHMCS template with your existing website design.

WHMCS is well known for its ease of customisation, however we understand that knowing where to start can make it seem a daunting task. As a result we have expanded our documentation in this area and created a video tutorial showing exactly how to customise & integrate WHMCS with your site in just 4 minutes!

To watch the video visit http://www.whmcs.com/tutorials.php?i=customisation

Thanks for reading. If you have any suggestions for expanding our documentation or a subject for a future video tutorial please visit our feedback forum.

www.whmcs.com

Yes, I searched there. Nothing helpful about this. I feel as if starting a topic would also get no response as its a dead forum.

Back