• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who do you think is going to win the stanley cup?

Who do you think isgoing to win the Stanley Cup?

• Montreal Canadiens

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Boston Bruins

• Colorado Avalanche

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toronto Maple Leafs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit Red Wings

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Dallas Stars

• Other...

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
This is for all you hockey fans...

Who do you think is going the win the season 2001-2002 Stanley Cup?

I think the Detroit Red Wings are going to win cause they have Brett Hull and Steve Yzerman...

Go Montréal! Just kidding, they probably won't even do the series.
I voted for the Avalanche, they still have a good team, although Bourque is retired now.:(

Originally posted by bigperm
I voted 'other' because there isn't a 'hockey sucks' option.
I thought you were gone.:confused:
This is at least the second time you post since you said you wouldn't come here anymore.

Be ready, there will be a poll for the NBA and MLB.... ;)

Satelk, Montreal may get in to the playoff cause they have Stephen Quintal and Joe Juneau. Too bad they didn't get The Golden Brett...

Originally posted by satelk

I thought you were gone.:confused:
This is at least the second time you post since you said you wouldn't come here anymore.
Nah... just the first time. ANd I never said I was never coming back... I just said I was going away 'for now'... I just needed some time away. I didn't know if that was a few days or a few months. Turns out it was a few days.

Originally posted by Daniel
Be ready, there will be a poll for the NBA and MLB.... ;)

Satelk, Montreal may get in to the playoff cause they have Stephen Quintal and Joe Juneau. Too bad they didn't get The Golden Brett...

Eh? How about some soccer... maybe something related to the 2002 World Cup? :)

Calgary Flames!!!

HA ha ha...they haven't made the playoffs in like 5 years!

Be nice if a Canuck team won, but my bet goes with Detroit. They have been a good team for many years, and show no signs of getting worse.

I don't think it's Detriot.
They do good in the regular season, but awful when it really matters... The playoffs.

Sorry to bring this thread up, but did anyone notice that all the teams on the poll made it to the playoffs?

Aslo, I was right! Detroit did win..

This thread is 9 months old!!! You didn't need to reply to it, you could have talked about this in another thread...

But since we're here: I admit I was wrong, I didn't think the canadians would make it into the playoffs.

Back