• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who help ?? I give very good VPS !! It's not a joke !!

He's OS is Solaris I think, that was from the output he gave earlier. So far, I dont think Solaris uses any of those. He has to build it manually..

Ok. I understand something what you write :) I dont't know a lot of vps. If someone have time can write a small instruction what I can do ?? :idea:

Mars: I want run or install this software (name.run)

My friend too have this Error when he install glibic2.

Ok. One person send me email and he write about "WINE". I download it and I don't know How install this ?? I have WINE 1.0-rc5.

dude, get a managed VPS, you will save yourself time and money.
then learn the basics through the web in time.

That should just run without problems - on a Linux or windows sytem, not ported for Solaris, unless you get the source (Pascal) and recompile it.

The ELF PDV - again should just run - again compiled for Linux not Solaris

and some software : (I don;t have link for this)
name.msi
name.exe

Easy one - windows applications, won't run on Linux or Solaris

Are you the providor? Or are you renting from someone? either way, reinstall a different OS. Depending on your hoster etc, it might cost you, but it will actually be usable.

My friend give me this 3 vps.

Maybe someone want one VPS (solaris) ?? Because I must have VPS with linux or other system but NO Solaris :D

Just rebuild it, if you have KVM over IP access you just need to mount an ISO or have a CD/DVD put into the machine and install linux.

Remember that some of the things your trying to run are linux and some windows so you'd need 2 to run all of it.

Get the host to rebuild it, either that or you'll have to learn how to mount and remotely install from a disk image.

Ok. Thank's a lot :)

If someone want one VPS just write. Maybe someone want switch VPS ??
I need VPS with linux system or Windows.

Not to be rude or something, but i personally don't think there would be someone here willing to trade a solaris vps for a linux vps as most programs are written for linux and not solaris.

Most vps providers give you a control panel where you can change your os on the fly.

I find something. Can help someone ??

In panel webmin I find "Software Package". I do screenshot. :

Can I use this to change the system to linux ??

Back