• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

who is the best free host

Antonio

RicherMan.Com
NLC
Many guys said we are the best free host and there are so many feathers. :shame:

but you are the best what about the others ,there is no better one? Sure, there is!

There is only better one no best one. so guys please do not say your host is the best as many best free host die really fast. :rolleyes2

Antonio said:
Many guys said we are the best free host and there are so many feathers. :shame:

but you are the best what about the others ,there is no better one? Sure, there is!

There is only better one no best one. so guys please do not say your host is the best as many best free host die really fast. :rolleyes2

Sorry to say but you have made a miss spell: feathers :shame: [Features] :) BTW: Thanks for adding our host to your site :biggrin2:

I agree with u antonio, many of them die because they try to provide "too good" free hosting service without benefits.

I find it surprising that you don't even list your current hosting provider in your directory. Is there a reason for this?

edit: my bad - i see it now, I should have looked first. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Yeah I Agree WitH Ya

There is lots of hosting are saying thats they are the best ... and they arn't anywaYz :p
And As U say ... There is Better But There isn't The Best

Back