• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who wants to start a site

Dr3w

I got hosting thatll be like 3 gb and 40 gb of bandwidth and im looking to start a site with some ppl. Itd be nice if someone could get a domain name and someone whos really good at webdesign could help as well. If your interested respond to this and ill pm you ty

Hi,

What kind of websites are you looking to run ?
I know some-one who is thinking of running websites such as :

http://www.domainsbot.com

And a Pay Per Click searchengine.

Why do you want others to register a domain name for your web-site ?
Why do not you register it ?
Do not want to spend $10 - $15 ?

I know some-one who will be doing the following :

create a website that sells lots of things.
He will be then emailing 1 million people asking them to link exchange.
Now, obviously, when these people get his message they would be curious to visit his website.
And when they do that, his cpm banner will get 1 million impressions/loads.
If he gets paid $1 for every 1000 loads then that earns him $1,000.

ANyway, what do you have in mind ?
How old are you ?
You sound like a 17 year old.

well, 2 questions:

1. what website are you looking to run
2. what, are you looking someone to completely do a website for you? are you gonna help at all?

Originally posted by sharkbyte
well, 2 questions:

1. what website are you looking to run
2. what, are you looking someone to completely do a website for you? are you gonna help at all?
Ditto. I might be interested in providing a domain name and helping with the site in general depending on the answer to those questions...

well basically heres the info ive started many sites but mostly alone and they usually never work out because i try to do all the work myself and it just doesnt work. Im still looking for ideas on whats the site to be about i just want it to be computer related. A community of some kind would be nice but those are hard without help so thats why im asking for it. So basically these 3 things it could be about pchelp and maintence , pc gaming, development ( you know scripts and such)

Ive made many websites as ive said so i can make us a site if you want but if someone professional would be willing to make one itd just make it look better. I can make good graphics but im just not all that great at putting the whole thing together. And yes id be doing alot of the work dont worry id just like to get some others to help with news (if its that type of site) moderators/admins in the forum (if theirs one) and general running of the site.

Last edited:
hmm...i might be able to help abit with webdesign,CSS,Script instalation,graphic design,and a little forum modding but no domain name...

if one is still up, could i maybe have a link to one of your "old" sites?

if you want a small example of what i can do, check out my website:
http://geekout.4x2.net (under construction, but its still a good example)

Back