• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

whois-it.com

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
hey, can you please review whois-it.com. The design is very simple, so im looking for ways to improve it massivly.

I'm still adding features so please dont comment on that :p

thanks

tm

edit//

heres the link for all you lazy peeps out there :p www.whois-it.com

Last edited:
Moose has another website! I must review it.

I really like the design, but put a notice saying "Do not include www."

thanks, put up notice :)

woops just read your 2nd post :p will do ;) (edit: done)

Last edited:
haha, you used that code i gave you. lol. but here is the review......it says "Please do not include "www." unless necessary " on the page after you enter the url, but it has a real blurry shadow that makes it hard to read. you should remove that.

Last edited:
thanks Koh :)

jstgermain said:
haha, you used that code i gave you. lol. but here is the review......it says "Please do not include "www." unless necessary " on the page after you enter the url, but it has a real blurry shadow that makes it hard to read. you should remove that.

lol yeah i thought you'd notice :D thanks again for that ;)
I dont see the blurry shadow.. is it particulary blurry for you? how about a screeny :rolleyes2
thanks

T.M. said:
woops missed you post out, sorry.

what could be added?

Am not sure lol, maybe some other tools, like ping checker, PR script, like dnsstuff.

BTW, You got me lol with your ''DONT CLICK THIS LINK'' but knowing me I clicked it lol. I WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN lol :p .

where can i get a php whois script that works? every one i find, doesnt work properly. where did you get yours at?

jstgermain said:

that seems to be your browser that has the problems :S i've tried it on my ff and IE and its fine. besides, i think it looks cool :p

craig said:
Am not sure lol, maybe some other tools, like ping checker, PR script, like dnsstuff.
that aint half a bad idea, thanks for them. What do you mean by dnsstuff tho?
craig said:
BTW, You got me lol with your ''DONT CLICK THIS LINK'' but knowing me I clicked it lol. I WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN lol .
hehe.. reverse phsycology is awesome :D

Ako said:
Another perfect site by moose... do i need to say more

jstgermain said:
where can i get a php whois script that works? every one i find, doesnt work properly. where did you get yours at?
PM'd, but please nobody else ask me because you wont get it :p

thanks for all your help guys!

the reason it looks messes up on the screen is becuase a shadow is implimented in to the script

Code:
<div id="fadeinbox" style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.RandomDissolve(duration=1) progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(color=gray,direction=135) ; -moz-opacity:0; width:50%;" />

if you make the code

Code:
<div id="fadeinbox" style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.RandomDissolve(duration=1)) ; -moz-opacity:0; width:50%;" />

it will remove the shadow and wont look messed up anymore. :)

Last edited:
T.M. said:
fixed :) (i hope :p)

nope, you have to remove the part of the code that i posted in the previous posting

Code:
 progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(color=gray,direction=135)

Back