• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's got the most hosting accounts?

It's a thin line between the number of hosting accounts and the stability and support front. You can have many hosts and have a 'not-that-supportive' view, or have lesser accounts on sturdy servers with wonderful support

wait, this question is asking whether having hosting accounts from other place or is asking about how many account subscription a web hoster have?

I believe it's talking to hosting providers how many users they have .
This is coz the thread title says how many accounts you have and this thread is in Host Talk section .
Just linking both of these ;)
But i know it's really bad to make such assumptions...

19 servers!
And no users!

That's Stunning :shock:

Well if you don't plan to use them , let me have one , i'll give away 70% of whatever i earn :lol:
jk

19 servers!
And no users!

That's Stunning :shock:

Well if you don't plan to use them , let me have one , i'll give away 70% of whatever i earn :lol:
jk

it seems like he only sell servers and not selling hosting account himself.
to be honest, by just selling servers, the income is actually quite high, and less hassle.

and for main question by the OP, then i will have to answer,
a lot, and lazy to count, hahahaha
as long as they pay the invoice, good enough for me
hahahahah

I wouldn't agree about profitability part .
1 single server can have so many uses if you can find someone to manage it for you , do all the hardwork , etc.
Like in my joke offer , i would be getting only 30 percent for all the hardwork while he might not be losing anything , since he's not even using those servers , he's simply getting free income for nothing(of course server costs are there but you know if they are to just lie in your office doing nothing even after paying for it's upkeep , it's better to get some funds flowing instead ;) ) .
Man , i feel i could do this for real too.
Not for just 30 percent though ;) ...

Well. For web hosting we are in the 100's, but we have double forum accounts for some reason. idk. But with closed sign ups for a month now, it's kinda hard...

He has 19 servers but most of them are not hist they are dedicated's they manage through getadedi.com

Back