• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why are posts being removed without explanation ?

PaulP

Question...

This is the 6th time that I see that active posts are deleted without any information at all.

Why is that ?

They were not "bad" posts, nor were they "rude" or any kind.

I really like to know.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

(The reason for this post being here is that the deleted posts had to do with this part of the forum)

@Leriss: Because they (also this post) were posted in the wrong directory?.
Is not the case since my comment was clear... please READ:
(The reason for this post being here is that the deleted posts had to do with this part of the forum)

@kix: it could be coz if the huge traffic, you might find it in page 10 lol
Also not the case since this forum has a great search option and it clearly WAS deleted.

@SlAiD:
I am sure you are right, although I don't remember the forum topic numbers by heart...

It was probably what Jan described as : It was an unrealistic free hosting request.....

But PLEASE people... leave those topics in this forum... it shows those people who ask for something "unrealistic" that they better not post those requests at all, because they won't get the hosting anyway...

It just feels like wasted time posting/helping others when those topics are deleted anyway soon. Don't forget that if those posts are not read that "new" unrealistic requests will popup again.

Hope you understand !

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Last edited:
PaulP said:
@SlAiD:
I am sure you are right, although I don't remember the forum topic numbers by heart...

It was probably what Jan described as : It was an unrealistic free hosting request.....

Unrealistic free hosting request?
No Way! I post an option.

The question is "why some people need to put a tag "idiot" to some users when they make a request?"
Someting like that:
<a hosting="unrealistif" tag="idiot" class="this will be deleted"</a>
!

SL

@SlAiD:

Ah, I see... then you had a completely different topic... :)

Hmmm... seems that an admin/moderator was quite active deleting things lately.

Kind regards,
PaulP.

I have been noticing the same thing but looks to me more
like some sort of database corruption from the few instances
I've seen around here recently ...

A few threads have more pages than posts

Posts in some threads are displayed out of chronological order

Some posts just missing shortly after being posted.

Back