• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why deleted my ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirageCommander

Hi,
I'm just offering the vcc and I have checked the forum rules twice and I didn't see any things from my ads is against the rule of this forum,but why you always deleted my ads in the ads and offer section?
I sent PM to 1 of the admin and no reply.
I need to know WHY!!!

If you are advertising virtual credit cards they may be removing them under the following rule

Discussions about how to cheat a free host or other services are not allowed.

but then again im not staff :)

My guess is that it's a referral and that's why it got deleted.

Fine,if you want to delete it,please at least let me know in the pm i sent.
And,I'm not going to break your rules as I said I had read twice,but why soon after I open this thread for questioning,then I received the infarction???
Don't you think this is not fair and offensing to me??
Remove the infarction please because I don't really want to break your rule and next time if you want to send the infarction,please sent it as soon as after deleted the post/thread,but not after peoples open such similar thread for asking WHY!!!
Remove the infarction,otherwise you are really offensing me!
pasio nakiu suka bled!

If you are going to make the mistake of bringing our attention to your abuse of the rules, then I guess you have to live with the consequences of that, don't you?

Not sure what the last part of your message means but I'm having a wild guess that it's not in english and not friendly. Consider this your lucky day for not receiving two more infractions for that abuse. Advice: Read our rules.

Fine,if you want to delete it,please at least let me know in the pm i sent.
And,I'm not going to break your rules as I said I had read twice,but why soon after I open this thread for questioning,then I received the infarction???
Don't you think this is not fair and offensing to me??
Remove the infarction please because I don't really want to break your rule and next time if you want to send the infarction,please sent it as soon as after deleted the post/thread,but not after peoples open such similar thread for asking WHY!!!
Remove the infarction,otherwise you are really offensing me!
pasio nakiu suka bled!

You can also receive infractions for not making posts in English.

You did not post any proof of being able to offer such a service.

As far as I remember when I deleted the thread, you only said to email you.

Many people get scammed from buying VCCs and it's better to stay away from them.

I'm sorry but what the hell does this mean:
pasio nakiu suka bled!

If you can't post in standard english, then get off this board! God, really annoys me, same when people who can write in english, make it so hard to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back