• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why MSN?

Gmail is not overated. It's just very good once you get to use it :)

I've been using MSN for ages. I mean like all the people at school in the past 2 years are like "Do you have MSN? Or you not know what that is yet?"

And i'm like. "I've been using MSN for the past 5+ Years" Like I used to use the 3.0 version. Even if I only had one contact back then i still used to use it :p

The only messenger I really use anymore is AIM. And I still idle myself in an IRC channel here and there.

Funny story though, back in the "day" when I used ICQ, and it has been 5-8+ years it seems, I accidentally gave my high school my ICQ number instead of my social security number. When they told me later that I gave them false information, I felt like a complete and total moron. Worth a good laugh among computer geeks nowadays though.
Still have my ICQ number memorized...as far as the password goes, I have no idea.

I don't care about Gmail, I don't need all those "advanced features". It's a freakin email :lol:

Gmail is over rated

no *** way you will be using those 50GB just for email.

i use gmail for my email on internet cause it ha better filter then hotmail and because it allows u to forward the emails.

and it's a nice storage to read back all your old emails from friends

Its probably because the program is growing in popularity and the only way for people to contact their friends is via msn. So the more people that signup to it the more popular it becomes, and since its preinstalled with windows, that is what makes it very popular.

Its probably because the program is growing in popularity and the only way for people to contact their friends is via msn. So the more people that signup to it the more popular it becomes, and since its preinstalled with windows, that is what makes it very popular.

Windows Live Messenger isn't pre-installed with Windows XP though (Windows Messenger 5.x is.) Although they recently updated MSNM5 for WinXP to include some minor text changes and the use of the new Live Protocol.

I prefer MSN (more specifically, Windows Live Messenger), simply because I feel that it has a fantastic user interface, and is also easy to use. I use AIM, as well, but Windows Live Messenger is much, much better (IMO, of course). :wink2:

Chris

I agree what the Chris say. If u apply a hotmail then they will ask u to download a msn. It is easy for me and my friends all is use the MSN.:cool2:

Back