• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will advertise on website in return for a domain name

ServerSonicRep

Ok I want to know if anyone is willing to sponsor me and I will put a footbanner on my partner's and I's site. If you are interested please post here I am kinda desperate someone help please.

Here is a description: It's called Chexbox. It is an entertainment web site on gaming and related industry media. It provides news on the gaming console industry, a library of games and all information on it (like Amazon.com and its books), gaming market research, developer/publisher information, lexicon, Web directory (still in the works), as well as the typical reviews (with an improved rating system, more information, etc, etc), reporting on cutting edge gaming news, a place for clans (still working on it), and......among other things. It gets popular because it delivers the information that is relevant to what the target audience is in search for. I analysed Yahoo! search term list to figure out what exactly they were searching for and did some surveys and other research and blah. Then after that I used PHP and MySQL to code the site.
It has 24 staff members (college kids and teenagers, male and female). I thought I took a screenshot of it but I guess it must be on the server that is down -_-

Most of the people that work for the site are in college for graphics design, marketing, media, blah blah blah, and so I have lots of graphics to advertise Chexbox with. With Chexbox I try and go above what is normal in sites of a similar category and beyond what is expected.

Is there another offer like this from namenerd.com? I would be interested in placing advertising on my site for a domain name also.

Thanks.

Back