• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will do for FREE..FREE...FREE...

da one

hi everyone

i am currently studying this Web Design course..and as a major project which i will have to do at the end of my course...and that is i have to create a website for a business/person....

i will create this website for FREE..yes that's right..the site will be created for FREE....

what's the catch you might be asking...welll....hmmm..there's only one catch...that is:

the business/person in which i'm going to create the website for MUST...that's right MUST be in Sydney Australia....

the only reason for this is that it would make life easier for both me and yourself to talk to one another face to face....in terms of requirements etc...for the site...

plus because this is also an academic thing...so i need to be able to contact you as easily as possible...

hey i want to get a good mark for this project..so yeah....you can be assure that i will put my best effort into making this site...

you have nothing to loose....and everything to gain

so please fill free to pm me..or reply back to me if you are interested...

'sup da one?

im guessing you don't have a portfolio, hehe. i'm j/k. da one is a really nice guy and a fun guy to work with...so even if his webdesign skills aren't THAT great (lol, j/k man), i would really recommend him mostly since he's doing it for free.

Back