• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Willing to give out no ads freehosting

Muttle.com

I was wondering if anyone had any webmaster related sites that would want to have free hosting without ads. Anything webmasters would be at pretty much qualifies. All I would ask is a text link and maybe a good reference.

You would get all the normal features: 100MB space, unmetered transfer, etc.

Anyone interested?

<Wrong forum! Could a mod move this?>

Erm...You're right!

You're on the ball Jan, just gotta test you every once in a while to make sure you still qualify for mod status, you know. I mean, what would we do if our mod moved this into general discussion? :eek:

;)

I could do that if you wished, but another mod would just move it right back :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Muttle.com
I was wondering if anyone had any webmaster related sites that would want to have free hosting without ads. Anything webmasters would be at pretty much qualifies. All I would ask is a text link and maybe a good reference.

You would get all the normal features: 100MB space, unmetered transfer, etc.

Anyone interested?

Possibly you should offer this to co-brand's host sites. That is *somewhat* webmaster related, especially if they offer tools and stuff to help get new webmasters started.

Re: Re: Willing to give out no ads freehosting

Originally posted by Matt8

Possibly you should offer this to co-brand's host sites. That is *somewhat* webmaster related, especially if they offer tools and stuff to help get new webmasters started.

I already do, but it's by approval so that I don't have a ton of unrelated sites using up bandwith under the alias of "host".

Originally posted by Conscript
I would be interested. My site is www.readmyrants.com. Interested in hosting that? Let me know... I have been looking around for a deal on hosting

How does this deal with webmasters? The closest I saw was "Free Web Hosting Companies Suck". If you wanted to build a rant community though, might be able to provide that main site with some hosting :).

msn: What's your site?

Originally posted by Conscript
I would be interested. My site is www.readmyrants.com. Interested in hosting that? Let me know... I have been looking around for a deal on hosting

This is kind of off-topic but you complain about free hosts and tell everyone to get paid hosting, and here you are asking for free hosting and I see that your site is hosted at Brinkster. Kinda funny...anyway I do like your rants and agree with you on many of the topics ;)

Originally posted by acerdude
oooh, would you host me? www.sweetsite.fw.nu

Are you cheating the prig3k exchange on your splash page?

If you can offer an explaination for all those duplicate codes, I'd be happy to host you, but I wouldn't want to host someone with a propensity for cheating programs :).

i think i found a host, but ill let u know. no im not cheating, they even tell you exactly how t put diffeent buttons on the same page. i only wanted to have one but some other guy on the exchange has 30 of em so if i got 30 hit, they would instantly be used up on one hit to his site. Thats pretty stupid so i think nim just gonna quit the thing. thnx for the offer:) (sorry for my spelling, lol)

Originally posted by Belgiumdude
I'm planning to start a webmastersearchengin,I found a good phpscript already,but do you support php,mysql?

why dont you just create your own script. Unless you dont know PHP, i suggest you do so that it would be more origional.

Hum..
I have a small personal website, which I haven't found a good host to upload to yet. It's not really webmaster related, more like a journal with some of my poems. *sighs* I wished I could find someone to host me as I only need about 20 MB,1 GB of BW, and CGI/PHP... I can show you a few graphics I've made, but thats about it..

-Wil

I don't plan on offering scripting with these accounts, but I might be willing to custom make global scripts that everyone can have access to.

Actually,

All I had wanted was 2 CGI scripts and a PHP one

Jack's Formmailer : PHP
GreyMatter : CGI
Megabook : CGI

:( Oh well..

(Here's my response to the emails, PMs, and posts)

<rant>
I don't offer perl/php/mysql as I don't want forums, chat rooms, or any other resource eating script that could compromise security, clog up the server, and take up space because no one uses it, and no one cares about your 82 forum topics trying to cover everything that all have 1 post from you in them total.

I don't want to host your mp3s, your movies, or your hotlinked DBZ avatars so you can call yourself vegeta on forums and think you're original. And as for the music videos, no, they aren't legal just because you put the jacked music to scenes of cartoon characters with big eyes jumping around and having flames come around them.

I don't want your warez, whether or not it's actually named .rar or renamed to .jpg. I don't want it split into many files and uploaded. To go with the not wanting scripting languages, I really don't want your illegal version of VBulletin.

What I want is content sites. I know, it's hard to create something and not just steal it, upload, and hotlink it. I'm looking for webmasters who are maybe looking to profit off of their sites with strategic partnerships with a host who is also a webmaster, and is trying to make his way too. I'm sure there's at least a few honest webmasters who are looking for a deal like this, and those are the ones I'm looking for.

I'm offering 100MB of space and unmetered bandwith! Isn't that good enough for most any content site? I know features could stand improving, but all I seem to be recieving is requests for pay hosting features with almost no compensation for the resources used. I even offered to custom make scripts for the good of everyone, but is it not good enough if you can't install them yourself?

</rant>

Ahhhhh, I feel much better :).

Back