• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Willing to Sponser 2 Websites with Free DOmain

UPDATE: Only 1 free domain remains at this time.

Both prodate and LightzFX have received free domains.

Those that want the last free domain, please give a very detailed description of your site and it is greatly to your advantage if you could show me a demo of your site.

hi,
I need the domain for a hogwarts online school.We have a site and a forum.The game is very popular.We started the new version four days ago and it's very successful.Not only,the game is easy-playing but the stats are really good.You can see for yourself-from here.If you want more explanation,tell me.I'm going to tell you everything you need.Hope to hear from you soon.

Pey, it seems that the counter you linked has only been online for a week and your forum only has 33 members. How long has your website been online?

But 600 some unique visitors in a week is pretty good!

Last edited:
computerhelpworld said:
Only 2 domains left

1 has been given to LightzFX. I am now leaning towards amandaplan or Nazrin and prodate(on the condition that he isn't running pirated software).

thanks :) so might i ask why are you sponsering websites for people? its a real generous offer. and do you own computerhelpworld.com?

Last edited:
Yes I do own computerhelpworld.com.

as to why, its really quite simply but I dont wanna say it in public :p

It has been online since Saturday.Now,there are 44 registered users.The stats have risen again.You decide.;)

For My friend...
Requested Domain Name: teamaos.net
About: A Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan,They are currently top rated on tons of servers,and they have lots of proud sponsors like: nVidia,HD-Generation gaming,GameDaemons,Sennheiser Communications,Steel venom Gaming. The website is currently being built at VexHosting.org :)D since i am his friend!)
They wud alos put 1 googleadsence ad,2 textlinks,1 or 2 banners,on the sponsor page.

Hi there, I own http://bizari.com/, a very successful free hosting site. (I can get hits not problem-and totatlly agree to display your ads on all pages)

I have a whole bunch of sites focused around business and the internet, but I'd like to have a personal/hobby site for me and my hobby (movie making/computers in general). My site is almost ready for upload on my computer and has a blog, information about my hobbies, has the abitily to watch my stop animation films and more. I already have server space for the site so it would be up quickly.

Hi my name is Austin and I run a online game on my site. the games about, well if you have played toontown online you know what it is about. you can soon battel, chat and much more i would like you to sponser my site, and if you would i will put a a google ad on all my pages! the site i would like is: Unnamedgame.info (yes i cheap .info). and my domain for NOW is unnamedgame.xlow.net. i hope you will sponser this website/game!!

-Adoolin0713

also my current site is www.unnamedgame.xlow.net

Last edited:
prodate said:
Site Description: It is a new totally free dating site that anyone whos 18+ and speaks english can use! Each person when signing up has there own profile and pictures and is able to view others peoples profiles aswell as instant message other members FREE! Very few dating sties are totally free and if they are they arent well known about, This is why i want to make this dating site one of the best on the net!

Ad: Plenty of space for your ad on any page.

Site: http://prodate.maytroi.com/Test/ (as you can see this is only a test and its not yet connected upto mysql databases or even got a finished template)

Domain Name: It will be a .com but i will tell u the exact name if im chosen

thats a good site. you deserve it!

Please do not get off topic and if do not wish to apply for the last free domain and have nothing to say relating to this then please do not post.

Thanks

Sponsors needed for our online gaming community, we have a public gaming server and site/forum which i must say for a new community we've had loads of hits with thousands of pages seen by gaming/people, this can be seen on the sites statistics link . Therefore showing we would be great for the sponsor as we'd advertise ur service or products.

Site www.amd.extendedgamingservers.co.uk

Anyone interested email me at joesmyth16@hotmail.com

Well ... What my site will be about :- It will be about hacking , security , yahoo , programs , Forums , Exploits , Alerts ..etc.

Why i Want Domain :- Well ... Its my dream to Make a .Com site ... & If i am able to get a domain .. Then Simply .. A Dream come True..

My Site Link :- Well ... i am going to make a site soon ... whenever i will get hosting .. & Believe me one day i will get manyyyyyyy hits ...

& I agree to place a banner or google ad (or similar) on your front page.

Back