• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win a Gift Certificate worth $99 - absolutely free!

ashben

That's right!

A special offer from eServicesHub.com. When you tell a friend about eServicesHub.com (using our Tell-A-Friend tool) and invite them to use the service or register yourself at eServicesHub, you'll automatically enter an exciting lottery scheme where you stand to win an Amazon.com E-Mail Gift Certificate worth $99 - absolutely free!

More details ...

What is eSH?

eServicesHub is where you can discuss, trade and earn! It's a free and open marketforum focusing on internet-based services and building a common discussion & trade forum for buyers and service providers (SP).

What has happened Ashben? :confused:
Not Found

The requested URL /suspended.page/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.20 Server at starfish.nocdns.com Port 80

Good luck !

Who is eligible...??

the person who refers / the one who registers

or BOTH

Interesting topics for discussion...should say, out of the crowd...and very much Niche....good luck to you..!

Cheers
:)

Originally posted by lotsofissues
Your the mysterious absent moderator!

Last time I heard, the kids called me "the thing" :D I do my work in the "silent mode" ?!?!

Silently? That really seems odd to me unless you get paid right? I couldn't imagine sitting through and reading all the endless chatter on FWS and certainly not without even participating.

It may not seem so odd if you were in my shoes :) I've been pretty occupied lately to partcipate in general discussion but I drop in a word when I can. I do continue to browse through relevant threads and sensible discussions. And moderation doesn't stop at participation, it may go on to forum pruning, taking care of unacceptable posts & members, service recommendation etc.

But, with some great moderation at FWS a lot of work is scaled down.

Good day!

Last edited:
Back