• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win a Gmail Account With or just share AB Hosting

AB Hosting

The people that signup for my hosting may get a gmail account we will like have a raffle or if you guys want every person that signups up for hosting with me they all can share the same gmail account since its a 1 GB of storage so everyone please reply which way you want it then we wil do i that way. :)

contact me
presales@ab-hosting.com
AOL LIve: LiveAB
http://ab-hosting.com

Hello everyone We Have Upgraded the AB Hosting Plans All of them with Tons Of Space and Way more bandwith NOW!!!!
If you have any questions please give us a Email: presales@ab-hosting.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standard Plan
300 MB of space
5 GB bandwidth
Addon Domains:1
$4.99/mo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average Plan
500 MB of space
10 GB bandwidth
Addon Domains:2
$7.99/mo
Deluxe Plan
700 MB of space
15 GB bandwidth
Addon Domains:4
$9.00/mo
Supreme Plan
1000 MB of space
25 GB bandwidth
Addon Domains:6
$17.99/mo

Regards,

AB Hosting

Last edited:
You honestly think a group of individuals will share a single account?

What's there to stop a single user from changing the password?

Also, Decker if free to comment if he so pleases.

jmiller said:
You honestly think a group of individuals will share a single account?

What's there to stop a single user from changing the password?

Also, Decker if free to comment if he so pleases.

Seriously! The only people I'd ever share an account with is friends and family, not random people.

As much as I hate to bump this thread again, may I point the hosts to the sticky at the top of the forum. For the lazy ones, here is the content:
Peo said:
We have special rules for this forum which include:

1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed
2. Don't push your own thread up
3. Web hosts are not allowed to reply to another web hosts thread, unless it's an offer for servers which the web host is honestly interested in.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these rules.
AB Hosting, if you have updates, add it to your first post and no not keep bumping this up.

ON June 30 2004

Right Now this minute all servers in our DataCenter Are Down because

Our routing tables are being reloaded between 2 and 2:30 P.M. EST today due to an additional bandwidth line being added at our data center. Please expect about 3 to 5 minutes of downtime during that timeframe.

Sorry for any inconvience but updates and stuff have to be down.

Regards,

AB Hosting

Last edited:
Back