• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win Yourself A Free Domain

A maximum of 1 prizes will be available in any calender month. No other prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes is allowed including transfers made by reason of law or upon death of the prizewinner. Taxes are the responsibility of winners.

Ok so that makes it virtually impossible to win one. I do think it's a good idea, but extremely flawed and not very fair. Also maybe making it easier by using a user login so you don't have to enter the captcha all the time would be good.

The claim code must match the claim code in our database for the date that the prize was awarded and must also match the player information

How can you match the player information if there is no signup?

I had a few spins but the captcha just gets annoying, since it's essentially a gambling game (albeit with free spins) aren't you meant to publish various things like percentage payout (possibilities/minimums) and full contact details (no WhoisGuard)?

Last edited:
Yes they are Decker, it's a legal requirement as this falls into a gambling website. I did have a few "spin's" but got bored of the captcha in the end. And anyway bot's could be made to auto-do the captcha then it means you lose the claim code and it void's the month's play.

Thats for the feedback guys, it does help :)

First off can we remember this is a free game, you are not putting anything into it other than time. Its technically not gambling as no money is exchanging hands, its actually classed as a "game of chance" or lottery.

The game is not impossible to win. There is no limit to the times you can win, although while the game is new it is limited to 1 claimed win per month.

As for the captcha image, it is to protect the game against cheats. Do you have any suggestions?

How can you match the player information if there is no signup?

It just means IPs, or IP ranges. This means that if the winner was in Austria, yet the claim came from china there would be some questions to ask here before paying out.

First off can we remember this is a free game, you are not putting anything into it other than time. Its technically not gambling as no money is exchanging hands, its actually classed as a "game of chance" or lottery.

If there is to be a prize and/or payout a contact address has to be stated for individuals and organisations to contact the company or individuals concerned where required by law.

Source - Interpol

So really you do have to remove the whoisprotect and have 'real' contact information on your site.

You do realise that 250 click per day by however many people try to get a domain for a month adds up to a load of traffic for stats don't you :wink2:

And all for less than $10 :D If anyone wins!

If there is to be a prize and/or payout a contact address has to be stated for individuals and organisations to contact the company or individuals concerned where required by law.

Source - Interpol

So really you do have to remove the whoisprotect and have 'real' contact information on your site.

where required by law ;)

The idea of the site is that its a fun free game where you can win a prize, which in this case is a domain name.

JasonS, if you have won please let me know your claim number plus what domain name you would like and i'll get it sorted for you.

As above - a winner that couldn't contact you :wink2:

And if someone suspects that there might be improprieties, took you a while to think about that one...

Got the whoisprotect sorted yet?

The idea of the site is that its a fun free game where you can win a prize, which in this case is a domain name.

JasonS, if you have won please let me know your claim number plus what domain name you would like and i'll get it sorted for you.

If I'd of known I needed that when I won, I would have jotted it down, back to entering the captcha ^_^

If I'd of known I needed that when I won, I would have jotted it down, back to entering the captcha ^_^

TheWorldPrizes.com said:
To play simply match 5 winning symbols across any of the four lines and you are a winner! An on-screen message will appear saying if you have won a prize. You will need to write down your prize reference number as without this you cannot claim any prizes.
You forgot to read the information before playing? :p

The captcha is very annoying, I played a few times but got sick of entering the captcha code every time. You should create a login system for this.

[JSH]John;1021561 said:
You forgot to read the information before playing? :p

The captcha is very annoying, I played a few times but got sick of entering the captcha code every time. You should create a login system for this.

Thanks for the advice :)

Back