• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

winamp locker is closing!

robin

unless i download all 398 of my mp3's from myplay.winamp.com by december 3rd, they're gone forever. i knew it was too good to be true.

Yeah, the whole point of my myplay account was that I'm too broke to afford a new hard drive and mine is a pitiful 4gb... Grr! Stupid not being able to get cool stuff for free!

Originally posted by robin
Yeah, the whole point of my myplay account was that I'm too broke to afford a new hard drive and mine is a pitiful 4gb... Grr! Stupid not being able to get cool stuff for free!
get a 40GB hard drive man.

Originally posted by trenzterra
get a 40GB hard drive man.
Haven't you figured out she's not a man yet? :confused:

I need a new harddrive too because my current one is only 8 gigs. I don't have any cash though.

I have a 20.4GB hard drive, Western Digital (5400RPMS) and it's almost full of mp3s. Around 60 full albums.

I'm looking into a 40GB hard drive, WD, 7200RPMs.

i got a Western Digital 100GB 7200RPM, but the motherboard is too damn old to recognize it :(

Hey, at least i beat all of you... :D

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
i got a Western Digital 100GB 7200RPM, but the motherboard is too damn old to recognize it :(

I want one :(

Western Digital scares me. I used to like IBM drives, but with all the defective drives as of late I can't say I'm a big fan of them anymore either. Now I just stick with Seagate.

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard

On the basis of actually having a hd which is being used.

i beat you all :rolleyes:

2 x 36GB IBM SCSI DRIVES

and

1 x 60 GB SEAGATE 7200 RPM

Back