• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

windows dedi server for rdp hosting

celeron 2.4 ghz
512 mb ram
60 gb hard drive
windows web edition
4000 gb bandwidth
---------------------
$60 per month

pm me for this deal.

After doing some research on what you want to do you are going to need to upp your budget.

Hi there autodjdirect,

For that budget your probably going to want a VPS. You can do a dedicated in the right places, such as burst.net, but I would not recommend them unless you are looking for extremely cheap since burst.net is pretty bad IMHO.

There are multiple places I would recommend for a VPS, for your budget I would recommend http://www.serverpoint.com/english/windows-vps.phtml as they have been around for a while and serve quality.

If a dedicated is absolutely needed, I would go with http://joesdatacenter.com/dedicated_server.php the price is a bit higher then your projected budget but not too much higher.

I hope you find what you are looking for!.

Darksoul he needs a different version of windows and yes he could use a vps but the price will then run just about as much as a dedicated.

Darksoul he needs a different version of windows and yes he could use a vps but the price will then run just about as much as a dedicated.

And what version of windows is that exactly since I have never done RDP hosting.

I found after i posted and after finding out more what he wants to do that he needs at least 2 gigs of memory and the standard edition of windows 2003. Even with a cheaper vps with those specs he can get close to getting a dedi that would make it.

but he is looking close to $100 a month. either way.

I found after i posted and after finding out more what he wants to do that he needs at least 2 gigs of memory and the standard edition of windows 2003. Even with a cheaper vps with those specs he can get close to getting a dedi that would make it.

but he is looking close to $100 a month. either way.

So that entire post about needing a different version of windows was a lie then.

Server point (vps) can accommodate him well within his budget for the specs he wants. Well, that's if the windows 2003 they have is standard and not web.

Joes can provide him with a dedicated server with windows standard 2003 for $70, ten dollars over the OP budget and provide him with the specs OP requested, with a better CPU to top it off.

You just charge too much for your dedicated servers socheaphost.

My server cost
$30.00
my operating system cost for web

MY TOTAL COST

And i still need to make profit.

Stop flaming each other

What specs do you want (HDD, ram, cpu?) also what version of windows you want 2003/2008 standard/enterprise?

You may want to higher you're budget as well because windows license vary from $15.00 to $45.00

stop flamming each other and stop fighting.

socheaphost,
i think it is not wise for u to show ur cost price.
since when people know ur cost price, next time they will force u to give discount until very near to ur cost price.

Darksoul,
no offense, but i think u shouldn't comment about ppl's price since it is not far too higher than what other people offer.
:)

for hosting company owners, we usually can estimate the cost price,
customers usually don't.

but when customers know the cost price, most of them will take advantage and press u to give them the price near ur cost price.
and this will also effect other hosting company.

Darksoul,
no offense, but i think u shouldn't comment about ppl's price since it is not far too higher than what other people offer.

$60 per month for a celeron is very high.

https://www.burst.net/servers.shtml - Celeron - $39.95 a month.

Wow. I'm actually looking at the default celeron configuration through burst, and I'll be damned. It's the same exact configuration as socheaphost. CPU, RAM, HDD, BW. The exact same. Do you resell through burst.net socheaphost?.

But anyway, my point CS Squad is that celerons are pretty ancient now and for $60 you can generally get a more powerful dedicated server for either the same price or $10 more in the right places.

yes i have burst net reseller rights. also if you look at the fact that is 40 with linux not windows. price it with windows and you will see i am right on. We are moving away from burst though as we are releasing are New Pricing with totally managed Servers through are other partner contract.

You can actually look for Linux hosting now since its a opensources and cheaper then windows.KVChosting actually offers best service in linux at affordable rates.

Back