• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows DreamScene

Wait wait, I found out how to do it... hence in the general discussion vista post I said I have it. If you want it's on my tutorial site

DreamScene is only available with Windows Vista Ultimate. The link you pasted is for a third party program that works like DreamScene.

No,

it says Windows DreamScene in Vista. It's Windows DreamScene. It works with any version that has the Aero interface. So the first Version of Vista won't work with it, but Home Premium and up will work.

I didn't say THAT was the program I used. DreamScape is different I know... but DreamScene DOES work for Home Premium and Business regardless what Microsoft and Wiki says.

Yeah, I have premium, I did the hack to get it working... and after my ram and cpu went up, I started getting annoyed. Its a good idea, but I'd only recommend it if you have a good video card (not onboard)

I had it on my desktop and it didn't increase anything noticeably. cpu still hovers at about 2% usage the majority of the time and ram behaves as normal.

Back