• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WINDOWS vps request

royal_titanium

HELLO!

I am looking for a vps,
I don't need much at first, I just want to try the host and then upgrade with every monthly payment.
You won't manage a thing, UNMANAGED
and if you are serverorigin, DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THE REPLY BUTTON TO THIS THREAD !!

I need:

diskspace: 200 mb(other than the main os files and apps)
bandwith: 3 gb
remote connections: 2 to 3
ram: 160 (will upgrade after a month to about 320)
Ip adress: 1
plesk control panel would be good (optional)
MS SQL (optional, or I can install it afterwards)
Install / Run Programs (.exe)
Administrator Access

bottom line is that its almost like the starter plan in: http://www.vpsland.com/winplans.html but with diferent diskspace and banwith

Last edited:
Hello,

As far as I know. Windows requires a Minimum of 256MB RAM. Plus, i've not seen a windows VPS for under $25 per month, so if budget is your concern, I do not think any provider will be able to meet or beat their price, even with only 3GB bandwidth, as it's the Windows and RAM that costs the most.

Can I ask why we were pointed out in this thread? You are not a current customer and since you aren't I'm not sure how you could bash our name in a thread. If you do not want an offer from a host, don't take it.

Might want to do some research as well. We don't offer Windows VPS.

serverorigin! you just don't know what happened.

I lost a client that was going to give me 20+ customers(from his PR) and 130$/2months, then you closed and I lost him!
and as the contract said (between my client and I): I must manage his website for one year (uptime must always be 97%+)-design it... [so your website closed(the knowledge base became your homepage) and no one was responding to my emails (support and sales)] and if I don't I will have to pay 350$ and thats what I did, I had to sell my dedicated server(I payed a lot in upgrading its specs)(he didn't wanted me to host his website in it) to pay him.

special thanks in that!

Note: -I wasn't able to open cpanel and the website's server was barely online...
-I bought a hosting account from you with my real name and you pmed me once about an offer of a paid hosting request.

I know I have part in this fault...its because I chose you, I should've got a vps from another website, or went to another good host ;)

I know that your host is now good, but I just don't like you {I don't want to say hate} about what you have done to me.

sorry for bad English.

Last edited:
change of plans... What can I get for 20 to 35 (USD) ?

and I need reliability, I was thinking about vpsland but then I read some shocking reviews, Idon't know if they are old... but it would be good if someone tells me something about them.

serverorigin you're not on my blacklisted hosts anymore (Y) ;)

Last edited:
Back