• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wiresix Site Not Looking Good

Hi John :)

Believe me, it was a laugh to see the order come in :cool2:

We actually no longer sell shared hosting services, your account was promptly refunded as soon as the order was noticed.

To anyone questioning our site, yes it is horribly out of date and will be updated in the near future. Unlike most 'hosts' we do not sell to the general public ala someone like ThePlanet, Softlayer, etc. We work almost exclusively with customers who need white-label infrastructure services. We provide the hardware and the expertise to keep your hosting, vps, and or resesller companies running in top shape and at a great value :) We find it better not to list our products directly on our site as it gives our customers a competitive advantage.

Would you buy from a reseller if you could go direct to the source for the same price? More often than not, you would purchase direct. We offer our partner companies that small advantage of not competing directly with them :)

I'd be happy to entertain any other questions (or sales!) just shoot me an email personally to ryan@wiresix.com or to sales@wiresix.com for any other questions.

Thanks everyone!

I know its been a while. Thanks for the post.

Back