• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WordPress themes spam (bots)

Actually, some of the WordPress developers pay me to promote their WordPress themes.

If thats the case, it can be considered as spamming, no matter it is done by bots or yourself.
But anyway, I have to admit, some of those themes really looks nice.

No, they don't have footers for a forced backlink to our company's website.

Taken from footer.php here:http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ress-Themes-by-subxpert&p=1156453#post1156453

<? //Footer must stay in tact! ?>
<div class="summer-footer">
<div class="summer-footer-t"></div>
<div class="summer-footer-l"></div>
<div class="summer-footer-b"></div>
<div class="summer-footer-r"></div>
<div class="summer-footer-body">
<?php get_sidebar('footer'); ?>
<div class="summer-footer-text">
<?php echo do_shortcode(theme_get_option('theme_footer_content')); ?>
</div>
<div class="cleared"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p class="summer-page-footer">Designed by <a href="http://www.freegaming.de">Brian Ferris</a>.</p>
</div>
<div id="wp-footer">
<?php wp_footer(); ?>
<!-- <?php printf(__('%d queries. %s seconds.', THEME_NS), get_num_queries(), timer_stop(0, 3)); ?> -->
</div>
</body>
</html>

Actually, some of the WordPress developers pay me to promote their WordPress themes.

Its still spam... I think.

If thats the case, it can be considered as spamming, no matter it is done by bots or yourself.
But anyway, I have to admit, some of those themes really looks nice.

I am connected with Padd Solutions. I think our company proves that our site is offering quality WordPress themes. If you think promoting WordPress themes through posting in forums is a spam, then I understand. I will stop posting here for our upcoming theme releases. Thanks for your time guys.

I am connected with Padd Solutions. I think our company proves that our site is offering quality WordPress themes. If you think promoting WordPress themes through posting in forums is a spam, then I understand. I will stop posting here for our upcoming theme releases. Thanks for your time guys.

I do think that it is spam, but I am not staff. You should wait for Peo or Jan to decide.

As long as you are not posting to many of the ads in 1 day, then I think it should be ok.
If you only posted once every 7 days, then I withdraw back my words, as they are not considered as spam.
:)

---------------------------------------------
Edit:
Hmm... I just read your posts.
Although you didn't make a new thread everyday.
But seems like you keep bump your own thread and posting new templates as new post a few times a day.

Last edited:
Hi CS Squad. Thank you for pointing that out. I will just wait for the Mods decision for this issue.

Last edited:
Back