• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

== worldzonepro ==

zz6

It seems all I do is come here to attack webhosting services.---- but anybody know whats with WorldZonePro?

http://www.worldzonepro.net/ All I'm seeing on their main pages now is computer jpg language.(proper definition when you view source of a jpg?)

2 server moves this year. This last one must be going on 2 months.People do pay even if they are not paying luxury prices.(well...they are $48 a year now?)

I can't do anything with my website.Everything is just screwed up errors. With the support board gone where can somebody ask questions?

I'd bet site there has been dysfunctional 75% of time the last year.

I'm beginning to loose complete respect for places that have problems with huge amounts of down time (months?) and if everything ever does get up and working regular again theres no thought of any credits for all the down time.

I've heard you can't sue because of fine print in tos but in my opinion its still 'funny business' selling with a guarantee of 99% up-time.

Is it just me? When did the last server move start at WorldZone? :confused:

Originally posted by zz6
http://www.worldzonepro.net/ All I'm seeing on their main pages now is computer jpg language.(proper definition when you view source of a jpg?)
Hexadecimal ? Are you still getting that ? I'm not....

Originally posted by zz6
2 server moves this year. This last one must be going on 2 months.
The server move itself finished a month ago. They're just getting rid of a few bugs now. All sites are up and working.

Originally posted by zz6
I can't do anything with my website.Everything is just screwed up errors. With the support board gone where can somebody ask questions?
The support board is up. Feel free to post a request for help there, and remember to provide your domain name.

Originally posted by zz6
I'd bet site there has been dysfunctional 75% of time the last year.
Nope....

Originally posted by zz6
I'm beginning to loose complete respect for places that have problems with huge amounts of down time (months?) and if everything ever does get up and working regular again theres no thought of any credits for all the down time.
Worldzone Pro hasn't been down for months. It hasn't even been down for days. And when there is downtime, it is explained in the Announcements section of the Support Forum.

Originally posted by zz6
I've heard you can't sue because of fine print in tos but in my opinion its still 'funny business' selling with a guarantee of 99% up-time.
Worldzone Pro has never had a 99% uptime guarantee. What makes you think they did ?

-- hmmmm

well...maybe its just me. I would have taken the question to support board but I'm getting nothing but 'hexidermal?' language.

http://worldzonesupport.com/

I do have to dispute the no problem thing as the support board has been people with problems problems for a long time.

I note I got my cgi back a few days ago.--but yet to test it...

I do have problems with my site but will address that issue elsewhere.(like uploading images..browser upload just ends up with 'hexidermal?' stuff)

The file manager that comes with the control panel does not match my own file manager that I have with perl scripts,etc.etc.(it used to)

I don't wish to 'bash' places but sometimes no recourse.I wish to see worldzone succesful.

Guess can't say much more without rambling.

I'll try to support board again. Otherwise with msie 5.1 zilch...even with a webtv unit...zilch.....

ok--I see it now...

Went to support board and all aok now.Hate to jump so soon but could not view for a few days and this morning.---:cool2:

i am so happy that i did leave worldzone within the money-back time....
2 server moves and bad uptime... :-o

Back