• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would like to rent a server

Hello. I have been thinking in renting a dedicated server. but i do not have the money at the moment for it. If you give me a dedicated server i will give you 85 percent of what i make, so you will make more then you would be making. If theis doesnt work for you, you can just cancil my acct.

Thankyou

You're not going to find anyone who will give you a dedicated server in anticipation of you giving them 85% of the profits.

Well give me 85% in advance and I can get you the dedi in 4 hours.
From where those 85% come?

I would be willing to give you a good sized reseller account on my dedicated server and give you access to lots of resources, however, I'd need a static amount every month. I can't simply go with x% of profits.

If you're interested, you can contact me via MSN at adamaflynn@hotmail.com, ICQ at 175339118, or e-mail at adamaflynn@gmail.com.

Thanks

He means the profit he makes from the dedi you give him. Basicly getting a "free dedi" is what he wants. and, that is not possible >.<

Back