• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wow

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Wow... screw freewht. I got an infraction just for posting free hosting. Awesome.
Anyone go to or used to go to there?

**Anyone think its getting worse than DP?

Last edited:
Hey, shoot me details of the infraction. I'm actually one of the head liaisons there - I'll take a look and see what happened.

Hey, shoot me details of the infraction. I'm actually one of the head liaisons there - I'll take a look and see what happened.

You know the post I posted here? The one about the limited time offer?
KuJoe said it was paid hosting. Yet it specifically states that the plans were fully free with the coupons. No charge will be placed to the user if he/she did not want the hosting after six months. How is that paid hosting? :/

Does it have to be free for the lifetime of the person or something? I can't offer that, I wouldn't be able to afford that.

Dear Schmarvin,

You have received an infraction at Free Web Hosting Talk.

Reason: Advertising Violation
-------
We do not allow advertising of paid hosting plans. Please read the advertisement rules before posting.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Also, I found this: We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Nice censoring.
Also, there is nothing on the rules page that says I can't advertise my plans.
http://www.freewebhostingtalk.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_forum_guidelines

Even through the jumbled mess, which is why I think it is a jumbled mess, so that they can just force anything on people, I found that link above. That's nice to know.
FreeWebSpace and its staff are nice enough to outline the rules and detail them.

Last edited:
Yea, I figured as much. Everyone started hating him after he became a staff member of iNet to manage FWHT. I lost all respect for him as he does things as he pleases.

Yea, I figured as much. Everyone started hating him after he became a staff member of iNet to manage FWHT. I lost all respect for him as he does things as he pleases.

I had the same issues as you did. :) lol And TSO helped me to get rid away from it recently and now I am free!

There are issues with the Admin there. But fortunately, community liaisons are playing really good with it's members.

Since I don't like to play with the Admin again, I've decided not to participate in the threads he is active with. Therefore, the percentage of getting an infraction is really low. ;)

I suggest you the same.

I had the same issues as you did. :) lol And TSO helped me to get rid away from it recently and now I am free!

There are issues with the Admin there. But fortunately, community liaisons are playing really good with it's members.

Since I don't like to play with the Admin again, I've decided not to participate in the threads he is active with. Therefore, the percentage of getting an infraction is really low. ;)

I suggest you the same.

I'm 1 point from being banned thanks to him. I just got another infraction from him for PMing him about the first infraction.

Schmarvin, I couldn't say anything on this until now, but I have some good news. We're reversing your infraction and we're also going to be changing our rules and loosening many of the restrictions currently in place at FreeWHT.

Schmarvin, I couldn't say anything on this until now, but I have some good news. We're reversing your infraction and we're also going to be changing our rules and loosening many of the restrictions currently in place at FreeWHT.

Why? Because I the fact I was about to talk to iNet directly about this issue?
>.< KuJoe is the only man I have a problem with on that forum. FreeWHT may be part of iNet, but its still just a community.

Thanks for your help though.

Why? Because I the fact I was about to talk to iNet directly about this issue?
>.< KuJoe is the only man I have a problem with on that forum. FreeWHT may be part of iNet, but its still just a community.

Thanks for your help though.

Why what? I don't understand your question. I believe you were wrongfully infracted and I interceded on your behalf with iNet staff. I started this the day you posted this thread, but it took until now to get a resolution. You realize I'm a CL there, right?

Why what? I don't understand your question. I believe you were wrongfully infracted and I interceded on your behalf with iNet staff. I started this the day you posted this thread, but it took until now to get a resolution. You realize I'm a CL there, right?

Yes, and before you told me you couldn't do anything about it. So, I started to type up a page-long paper about the incident and was about to give it to iNet. Ah, thanks for getting it reversed though.

Oh, I see now. Honestly, though I disagreed with what was done I didn't think I could get Joe to budge on it, but I was going to try anyway. What I told you a few days ago was based on the fact that I didn't want to get your hopes up for no reason. Sorry you spent so much time writing up the letter to iNet.

In the meantime, we'll be changing the rules at FreeWHT to make sure infractions such as this don't happen again. We want to make FreeWHT a friendlier, more open (less Nazi-like!) community.

-----

sander_k, what is your FreeWHT username? I'll look into it for you.

-----

If anyone else has a FreeWHT issue, it might be better to PM me about it (either here, or at FreeWHT, where I am The Stealthy One. I don't want to take away from FWS by discussing another free hosting forum - that doesn't seem right.

Oh, I see now. Honestly, though I disagreed with what was done I didn't think I could get Joe to budge on it, but I was going to try anyway. What I told you a few days ago was based on the fact that I didn't want to get your hopes up for no reason. Sorry you spent so much time writing up the letter to iNet.

In the meantime, we'll be changing the rules at FreeWHT to make sure infractions such as this don't happen again. We want to make FreeWHT a friendlier, more open (less Nazi-like!) community.

-----

sander_k, what is your FreeWHT username? I'll look into it for you.

-----

If anyone else has a FreeWHT issue, it might be better to PM me about it (either here, or at FreeWHT, where I am The Stealthy One. I don't want to take away from FWS by discussing another free hosting forum - that doesn't seem right.

Hah, he's advertising his forum here! :p Quick Jan! Get him! lol, just messing.
If you need some help writing up rules that are simple to understand and very outlined, please let me know. I'd love to help and I'm very good at it.

**Also, looks like my ad is back in place.

Back