• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! that's fine. But, by here -
http://www.interactivedns.com/
can you tell me which company actually owns it?
Please lemme know, I wish to learn from you all.

both server names you listed are anonymous, I wish to find which company which provides them.
Even whois.sc will help me find 'em. Please don't think me that dumb!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dont argue for the sake of arguing. I provided a DETAILED information for you in my previous reply, please go read.

And BTW, we wont charge you this time for the information. LOL

cyclone2k said:
Okay! that's fine. But, by here -
http://www.interactivedns.com/
can you tell me which company actually owns it?
Please lemme know, I wish to learn from you all.

both server names you listed are anonymous, I wish to find which company which provides them.
Even whois.sc will help me find 'em. Please don't think me that dumb!

Thanks.

Hi Boys and Girls, Thought James alredy answered the riddle.

I'll check... would you like the Home Phone number of the CEO and first born's Social Security Number?

I'll be right back

hottweelz said:
Hi Boys and Girls, Thought James alredy answered the riddle.

I'll check... would you like the Home Phone number of the CEO and first born's Social Security Number?

I'll be right back

This is NOT fair! :confused4

James got the DC, I got the owner-operator! :p

http://www.nettigritty.com

They have a good reputation in India, as being a Decent Host.

However, I called one of my Colleagues in India just now and found the address (was posted earlier) is indeed a Residential Home in Bangalore, not an "Office" per se' so if you want to know what "Company" it is. There you go.... for a lack of a better word... "Company"

HW, do you have to "dig" so deep? I was planning to leave it as a surprise to the guy who thinks his server is "stealth". LOL

cyclone2k,

All you need to do is have a paid account with one of the major whois services out there and find out who is actualy hosted on the server, and if you have the time to look over all 50+ results you will soon find the host...

hottweelz said:
http://www.nettigritty.com

They have a good reputation in India, as being a Decent Host.

However, I called one of my Colleagues in India just now and found the address (was posted earlier) is indeed a Residential Home in Bangalore, not an "Office" per se' so if you want to know what "Company" it is. There you go.... for a lack of a better word... "Company"

hmmm.. yeah! great job.
But, any other way of finding without use of phone?

hosting-shack said:
cyclone2k,

All you need to do is have a paid account with one of the major whois services out there and find out who is actualy hosted on the server, and if you have the time to look over all 50+ results you will soon find the host...
But, how to find the original provider??

And, anyone got success with 2nd ip?? Who is the host?

Please don't take this as aurguement, I am trying to learn from you knowledgable people. So, please help me out.

Okay okay, since you are so eager to learn, the FINAL ANSWER is:

dnsserver5.com [69.57.186.90]: is registered to 6hostdomains.com who is in turn registered by 6HOST.COM who uses servers from rogers.com

Rogers Shared Services - IT
domadmin@RCI.ROGERS.COM
45 Esna Park Drive
Markham, ON L3R 1C9
CA
Phone: (905)513-5047
Fax: - (905)513-5012

The actual identity of the registrant for the domain in question is probably fake as below:

Registrant Contact:
Internetbizpartners
Sandra Ieradi
+1.6132914763
Fax: none
72 Robertson Rd.
Nepean, NA K2H 9R6
CA

You can contact the registrant at wlcmail[@]rogers.com

Any more questions?

cyclone2k said:
hmmm.. yeah! great job.
But, any other way of finding without use of phone?

But, how to find the original provider??

And, anyone got success with 2nd ip?? Who is the host?

Only used a phone to find out how prevalent they were in India AFTER finding out the Host Name, (which you wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back