• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] OffShore Alpha Reseller

gillz5

Hi, I am looking for an Offshore Alpha Reseller preferably with over 40 Gigs Space and unlimited features for around 130 a year. If anyone knows of a LEGIT site please let me know or give me your offers.

Thanks in advance:biggrin2:

Hi gillz5 , I can provide you with an alfa reseller with your required features at a much lower price than what you need . But I wish to negotiate with you first via private messages .
Please email me at aloycasmir(dot)ipmart(at)gmail(dot)com or walk onto my forums if interested .

I would suggest you try your own VPS server for master reseller hosting as you'll be limited on shared servers.

Good Luck

I would suggest you try your own VPS server for master reseller hosting as you'll be limited on shared servers.

Good Luck

But it would cost him higher for cpanel licence, fantastico and all that.

And also it is not such a big request.

1. Do not pay for the any web host in advance for 1 year. Only if you 100% sure do that
2. Which countries or locations are you interested in?

Back