• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WTF - A pizza roll!?

Point out potato phalanges on an anatomical chart.

I dare you.

I take your dare!

Here you go, I give you...

Autonomy of a Potato!

potatofinger.png

SOME American cuisine is epic, e.g. McDonalds.

But WTF, a PIZZA ROLL!? A CHILLI CHEESEBURGER!?

chili_cheese_burger.jpg

Ffs, I'm going to ring the MD of Weight Watchers, America would be a huge boost in income.

Percentage of people in America that are obese or sentenced to a wheel chair/mobility thingy due to being yet another American fatty: 99.999999%

That looks like a Sausage & Bean Pastie from Greggs in the UK lol. (The pic Jason has in the first post)

Man Jason, if you think McDonalds is epic... you're low :lol:

The only reason people like Mc ----s is because it's cheap. I'd rather eat at White Spot if I had the money than McDonalds.

Note: That burger in your pic looks nasty

UK Obesity http://www.annecollins.com/obesity/uk-obesity-statistics.htm

We have Greggs, please do not get me started on the whole American/Canadian thing. The burger IS nasty, Canadians are nice people, do not make me change that view.

You're changing your view on the people of a country based on what they know about the eating habits of other countries?

JasonS said:
No. I just think it's disgusting how you eat this junk.
I rarely even go to McDonalds. You eat lots of junk that's just as bad if not worse in the UK, so stop trying to point fingers at Americans/Canadians.

[UW]Glenn;1059722 said:
So long as Americans don't call Chips French Fries I'll be fine :)

Damn, they do call them fries (not sure about the Francais bit).

I just think it's disgusting how any person can bring themselves to the level of eating this horrid looking junk.

big-mac-extra-value-meal.jpg

For the record, I'm 5'10" and 140lbs. And I'm an American.

WHO'S OBESE NOW BIATCH!?

Man... Use Metric :p

I'm about 174CM and 77.6KG. I also do martial arts as a past time... I have about my weight in Easter eggs right now which I will be eating over the next 4 weeks ^_^ I'm what you would call annoyingly healthy weight but a ticking time bomb for a heart attack LOL

//EDIT: 5 Foot 9 Inches... I don't feel tall... I feel short!!!

Last edited:
Back