• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.babyspage.com - New Staff

Ryan_man

Hey everyone,

You may have seen or heard a couple of things about BP on these forums somewhere.

The fact is, we recruited 4 staff members from these forums. Unfortunatly, after depending on individuals to contribute to their designations, not many have done much at all.

So, I am back out, searching for new staff and replacments for the ones who are no longer part of the project.

I am the founder of baby's page, and the lead webmaster. I had put together 4 staff members from these forums, and with myself, we had 5 people working on the project.

Now we have myself and one other.

Please visit: http://www.babyspage.com/plans.html for information regarding BP plans and staff.

If you decide you have the skills and time that are necessary to join the project, then please don't hesitate to apply by e-mail. However, please be aware, there is no staff checks being paid until the website is up and running and we start charging the customers for the service.

Right now we really really need a script designer, please apply.

Thanks everyone,
hope to hear from you soon.

Back