• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10hosting FREE Hosting! 45 GIGS Of Bandwidth 2.5 GIGS Of Space!

x10host

X10Hosting.com is now a provider of free hosting. We offer robust plans that could serve your every need. All of our plans come with cPanel, Fantastico and rvSkin. Here are the details on our plans. FORUM POSTING IS NOT REQUIRED

x10Static
100 MB Space
3 GB Bandwidth
1 Email Account
1 Addon Domain
No MYSQL Databases
1 Subdomain

This plan requires a text link to our site (X10Hosting.com). The code for the text link can be found here.

x10Advanced
1000 MB Space
20 GB Space
3 mySQL Databases
2 Addon Domains
5 Subdomains

This plan requires a small google advertisement. The code for the google ad can be found here.

x10Corporate
2500 MB Space
45 GB Bandwidth
5 mySQL Databases
3 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains

This plan requires a google banner to be placed on your website. The code for the google ad can be found here.

Visit x10Hosting.com today and sign up for for your free hosting account!

Last edited:
stanz said:
does the x10Corporate plan require specific things except ads to signup?

doesnt look like it, just looks like bigger ads, which I don't mind. to me, an ad is an ad so I tried to get the corporate package

Why can not I visit websites?
If you mean why you cannot visit our website, it is probably because your IP range has been banned from our servers. It's nothing personal :p

does the x10Corporate plan require specific things except ads to signup?
Nope, all we require is an advertisement to be placed on your website :)

Last edited:
Back