• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10hosting launches new site! 2,500MB Disk & 45 Gigs B/W + MORE!

jdhf

Hello FWS!,

x10hosting has just launched it's new website! With an even easier way to sign-up and faster approval time what are you waiting for? Go on over to http://www.x10hosting.com and sign up now. Applications received today are guaranteed to be looked at within 12 hours.

x10Static
100 MB Space
3 GB Bandwidth
1 Email Account
2 Subdomains
0 MySQL Databases
NO ADS!

x10Advanced
1000 MB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
2 Email Accounts
5 Subdomains
3 MySQL Databases
Text link required

x10Corporate
2500 MB Space
45 GB Bandwidth
10 Subdomains
3 Addon domains
5 MySQL Databases
Full banner required(468x60)

Forum Registration is no longer required.

-Corey

http://www.x10hosting.com

could i get

x10Advanced
1000 MB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
0 Email Accounts
5 Subdomains
25 MySQL Databases
Text link required

i use MySQL Programes Alot.

Great plan. btw, Full banner plan include text link?
Still do you accepts sites that are in English, Spanish, or French only?

Last edited:
SDAnimeFan said:
You don't allow anime sites?
No, sorry, with all the copyright infringement issues these days, we'd rather be safe than sorry.

Great plan. btw, Full banner plan include text link?
Still do you accepts sites that are in English, Spanish, or French only?
I don't quite understand your first question but, yes, we currently only allow websites that are in English, Spanish or French.

could i get

x10Advanced
1000 MB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
0 Email Accounts
5 Subdomains
25 MySQL Databases
Text link required

i use MySQL Programes Alot.
Sorry, for now, you can only choose from our preset plans (x10Static, x10Advanced, x10Corporate)

Thanks,
Auvee B.

Hello! can I host my site that have main major language English but, there are several languages there. Chinese, Japan and maube other language.

can I still have a chance to get hosted in your hosting service?

Thanx in advance

hi,could I get your plan with
x10Advanced
1000 MB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
0 Email Accounts
5 Subdomains
25 MySQL Databases
Text link required ?
my email :blackshark862004@yahoo.com
thanks

Razerst said:
Hello! can I host my site that have main major language English but, there are several languages there. Chinese, Japan and maube other language.

can I still have a chance to get hosted in your hosting service?

Thanx in advance

if u read he said
I don't quite understand your first question but, yes, we currently only allow websites that are in English, Spanish or French.

Right now it is instant setup. Currently we only support sites in English\French\Spanish -- Translations of the main site to another language are okay long as the primary and default is one of the three we support.

Currently we are not offering any modifications to the plans.

Thanks for the interest.

-Corey

umm, better you check it first.

http://mozcal.com

main language is English, but the posts are in Melayu language.

Could I still get one of your plan.

Besides, the only thing that I need to do is just put your link in all pages, not banner (advance plan).
I think it's not a big problem.

So?

Hey i requested for account setup yesterday and changed nameservers too.Generally the nameservers takes very less time to propogate.I have got other hosting account from different company and changed its nameservers too which has already been running but not mine.

The account with you is not running.The site is www.italks.net

hey tech dude nameserver change varies from host to host. Eventually it gets propagated. And no nameservers dont take like 2 seconds it takes time its not zipidie zip.

well i use godaddy and it takes around 3 minutes minimum to 1 day or so maximum and i changed yesterday for 2 domains but one hasn't propogated but the other did in 3 minutes.

It's currently working for me, usually propagation has nothing to do with the host as when you change your nameservers it's your registrar that broadcasts the update to tell everyone your site is now hosted on our server. Your site is actually instantly working and can access it from http://IP/~user/ in most cases.

-Corey

Back