• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10hosting launches new site! 2,500MB Disk & 45 Gigs B/W + MORE!

i would go for this corporate with one banner ad but it seems that MYSQL is too low and this mysql databases will not handle my site cause it is large enough.

Is it possible to choose a plan and then have it upgraded if you need more space? I`d choose the x10Advanced plan but i don`t know if i will need more space.

the x10Advanced is usually more than enough for many sites, but if you want to upgrade later on, just go to their support forum and ask for an upgrade

Sorry Corey, but i have to say your Staff partners are a few rude and unfriendly, and in that way i will not spend the 1$ suggested to get my account.
Only posted my pre-signup question and replied a thread about smilies in the forum, and this was the rude action to a new member who was suggesting smilies:
http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?p=49562#post49562
(thread locked with irony)

Good Luck Corey, from my part you should understand if i don't recommend your community.

Last edited:
Mulitri: I apologize if anyone was rude to you, I will check into it.

I'm currently having the servers rebooted. We just brought a new dual xeon 3.2 online today from The Planet, we are trying to balance out the servers as fast as possible from all the sign-ups we have been receiving. Everything should be running smooth again within the next few days, thank you for your patience.

-Corey

server overloaded and downs everyday. It's fast hosting with good specs.
but, instant sign up means it will be unstable in thesedays.

Last edited:
MULITRI said:
Sorry Corey, but i have to say your Staff partners are a few rude and unfriendly, and in that way i will not spend the 1$ suggested to get my account.
Only posted my pre-signup question and replied a thread about smilies in the forum, and this was the rude action to a new member who was suggesting smilies:
http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?p=49562#post49562
(thread locked with irony)

Good Luck Corey, from my part you should understand if i don't recommend your community.

Yes dude ur correct . Corey is a nice guy but others around him seem to be thinking they are gods or something all i posted was admin application and the reply i got was "Aint Happening" is that rude or what? no explaination what so ever just plain blunt rude line. Right now server is down so cannot view ur post but will when it goes back online.

it was up and then it went down again hehe. what i am hating most is the databases always down when you need it.

Back