• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCary

Did anybody see XMB's Support Forums? ( http://forums.xmbforum.com/ )

"This message board is closed because:
If this hacking continues, and somebody changes my password ONE MORE TIME, and uses my account ONE MORE TIME to screw up the settings, I WILL take down this support site PERMANENTLY until we can gather who is doing this, and let the feds deal with it. Damnit guys, this support forum IS FOR YOU to get help, not abuse. We know who you are, since you foolishly decided to use my account to do your evil work, all admin accounts are secretly logged with IP and time and any other details we can receive from the browser at the current time. You will be receiving an email as soon as I have time to match you up with a regular user account... Oh yeah, doesnt matter if you change your emial in your account either, we have backups... Or if you dont have an account here, im sure the feds can find one. Thanks for your time, and consider all of you warned. "

That just makes me think XMB isn't that secure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back