• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xoasis

langgam

Good day!
I've been looking for a good webhost with cgi/php capabilities and domain hosting option. Then, I found out about Xoasis.com. Please give your opinions regarding this webspace provider and all of your criticisms if possible.

Thanks and more power!
langgam

It all sounds good:

20 MB space
Your username.xoasis.com access OR your domain.com FREE domain hosting
FTP file management
Full CGI/PHP capability
Member-Bin capability with pre-installed scripts
Real-Time web stats

But I received so many errors trying to use their file manager, that I gave up. Maybe, they'll get it straight, but I'll just wait until netcabins goes back up.

Yeah, I had some trouble with their manager and stuff. I figured it was because they were new. I tried to upload a phpinfo file, to get that info, and I only came to a blank page. I don't know if it was something I did wrong or what. Just a little bizarre.

I was with them before they change from bottom banners. I found they were fine for the simple stuff but when you got into CGI and such they failed.

I get frustrated pretty easily with sites that don't work. And Xoasis is one of them. I gave up on the file manager pretty quick. It didn't work very well at all. But that didn't bother me, because I could use FTP. Of course, I could never get any CGI/etc. working. And popups are my biggest pet peeve.

Back