• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xoom info

ycamraph

Since Xoom was absorbed with NBCi awhile back and now NBCi has since decided to leave the web hosting business I have a question. There seems to be other XOOM's in fact 2 that I know of Xoom.it and Xoom.fr both seems to be like the USA counterpart. The problem is they don't let you sign up because you have an USA IP address. However since Xoom US no longer exists is there away to get around that obstacle?

Thanks for your time.

Why do you want to use Xoom anyway? Even if you could sign up, you'll wind up bombarded with spam from the....if unlimited space is what you want, why not go with http://www.crosswinds.net ?

[Edit]
Of course if you must have a Xoom account, it shouldn't be too hard to find an overseas proxy server...

That's why we all should have a spam account. i do anyway.

Why not sign up with crosswinds? They throttle your download speeds.

Ya I registered with Xoom.it easy, but I could NEVER get into the FTP. IT would say that my username or password is wrong. And they were both right. I even tried registering again, but it still didn't work. So I basically gave up with XOOM.

Back