• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

xpct.org NEW Site! (Limited accounts)

dsfreak

Hello. I would like to welcome 10 people to xpct.org WITHOUT forum posting, as after these 10, forum posting WILL be REQUIRED before you can get the ability to recieve an account.

Details: We can work out a plan for you, but no more than 200 MB of space, and no more than a few gigs of BW, these can be upgraded later by POSTING.

I know it may not seem like much, but we are good for small sites that need a start. As you can tell, we don't have a full front page..... But this is a secondary server, and it will redirect you to the main site. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.

Small Ads are required on every page, but must be viewable within the main part of your site. After creation of your account, you will have one week to get the ads up.

More details: UNLIMITED of the following: MySQL, FTP accounts, mail accounts, domains, Postgresql, and mailing lists! HURRY, only 10 accounts are left.

Last edited:
Interested

Yes, I am also interested in this hosting opportunity. If you could please contact me via e-mail I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Back