• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xshare Logo Designs - Special Offer!

shizzle

WOw I have a title
NLC
First take a look at my (ever-growing) portfolio at http://xshare.org .

Now, I know that this is FreeWebSpace.net, so the people here generally aren't as eager to pay as much money for designs as other places, so I've actually cut my regular minimum fee in half, and will create logos for anyone here for the flat fee of $30.

I always make sure that I have the clients priorities first, and as such, treat customers as I'd like to be treated myself. I make any revisions necessary, even for a 6 week period after the sale. I always work with my clients step by step and make every single change they desire to the best of my abilities, sometimes even working a design real-time via an Instant Messenger Program or IRC. Being able to communicate with clients is important to me.

For a design quote, email me at designs@xshare.org Be sure to include any and all text for the logo, the color schemes you are partial to (if you have any idea), and any other ideas you have for the logo, such as inspiration, what you want it to imply, and whatever you feel necessary.
Or you can just contact me through the methods listed in my signature, or via the WHT IRC. I am on most of them 24/7.

Back