• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xtreme-Webhosting

This is a nice Template, you have issues though, Opera is showing the text in some area as overlappingm when I tryed to get to the site without watching the intro it wouldn`t go, I had to wait awhile, good luck. :)

nice cle, but cmon i cant belive this from yoiu :p it says "greenpowerhost, host with us" and ur site is called xtreme hosting :p
lol anyway, very nice template

Yes, very nice IF template as well (that's the one I use); however you need some more active members around, otherwise you gotta post more often like me.

First off, pethetic attempt to pretend to want your site reviewed. You just want an ad and for that this post should be in a different place.

Get rid of the intro. All the books that I've read about webdesign all say to never have ANYTHING that stops a person from entering to your page. They come to see your webpage, NOT to see your intro. Its very unprofessional and its like a message to them saying "I have no business sense so I'll pump my site with a load of sparkly crap and have you look at that instead of my business info".

Next, get rid of your flash header, its just a waste when a user wants to see your navigation bar but can't because he/she has to wait for the damn header to load. The user may not even have flash installed wand would have to wait and download the flash installation files just to view YOUR site! No one would do that and they will just leave your page. Just make it a sliced image instead of a flash file.

Finally:

K-keep
I-it
S-simple
S-stupid

Get rid of most your text and images on your pages, make it simple for the user to read instead of making them search around for thier desired information.

Also:

Welcome to Xtreme-Webhost. We have been providing quality hosting since August 2004.-
We provide quality hosting. For those who do not need lots of resources we provide free hosting click here for more information Our plans have high resources we provide quality hosting that is very cheap. Our company provides you with 24/7 support live,email, and much more.

It looks like a 12yr wrote this! Try this:

Welcome to Xtreme-Webhost. Since August of 2004 we have been providing excellent web hosting. Both free and inexpensive hosted plans are available and we provide all members with 24/7 live support by phone and email.

You might also want to change your name so its not so confusing to the word-of-mouth as that will be your best way of advertising.

Simple and fast is what you need to aim for.

Overall I would give you a C-

LiquidGoat said:
Get rid of the intro. All the books that I've read about webdesign all say to never have ANYTHING that stops a person from entering to your page. They come to see your webpage, NOT to see your intro. Its very unprofessional and its like a message to them saying "I have no business sense so I'll pump my site with a load of sparkly crap and have you look at that instead of my business info".

But in another thread say this:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60944
LiquidGoat said:
Fresh and original. Great information although needs more tutorials. Other than that, one of the best sites on FWS that I've seen.

I give you an A-

Isn`t this the same thing, just put in a differnt way, flash instead of splash graphics. :confused4 :p

maybe, but when u enter the site u have to wait till the flash loads so he can clic on the ENTER SITE button....

Pablo said:
maybe, but when u enter the site u have to wait till the flash loads so he can clic on the ENTER SITE button....

Both of you are right in your words. I have dial-up, and I'm not surprised that someone like these people chose to use a flash banner on their site. As LiquidGoat said, I have to usually wait around for the flash to load beforehand. HOWEVER, you can specify it so that the flash starts to load while the actual page itself is loading; I've seen many other pages do this, and I'm happy for them. Otherwise, this has to do with my Flash 7 Configuration.

Isn`t this the same thing, just put in a differnt way, flash instead of splash graphics.
It is different in that that site wasn't a full business site and the enter page is actually useful by dividing the site into 2 channels of content.

Xtreme just put it in there because he/she just can. It offers no use what-so-ever and just stops the user for a while from visiting that actual site. Very unprofessional.

That is why I gave that tutorial site an A- and why I gave this site, Xtreme WebHost, a C-.

Back