• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xug.net signups reopen

why i received a email :
-------------------------------------------
Xugnet <donotreply@xug.net>

Jgwy Deyima <jgwy@brain.com.pk>

Application Denied

Tuesday, July 02, 2002 at 03:38:55 AM

<html>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<br>Dear Jgwy Deyima,
<br>Thank you for your submission to Xugnet.
<br>At this time, we are unable to process your submission. Xugnet has the application.
<br>If you have any questions, please contact us at: <>http://www.freehosts.org/a
<p>Thank you,
<br>Xugnet

</html>

account denied again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was denied again for your service. i really dont understand your criteria for getting a account since its so very subjective in manner.

We auto-deny those who attempt to signup twice.
And if we posted our criteria, then the warez abusers would use that info to abuse the service.

I ever applied for a account, and I received the first mail from xug.net, but never saw the second mail.
so, I dont like xug.net.

Last edited:
how many hoops can i jump thru

hey nerdcity,so what do i need to do to get a account??? im not a warz houser.i have a english site. my site uses abot 3-5 megs at the most as i either update or delete data. you should also put on your site use capital letters in name city etc because thats were u get alot of those double signups at,not just say latin when u make that error.

Re: how many hoops can i jump thru

Originally posted by we647
hey nerdcity,so what do i need to do to get a account??? im not a warz houser.i have a english site. my site uses abot 3-5 megs at the most as i either update or delete data. you should also put on your site use capital letters in name city etc because thats were u get alot of those double signups at,not just say latin when u make that error.

Thats incorrect, one cannot signup unless the case is wrong.
And hate to say it but, if you didn't get an account, you won't :-(

We're selective, extremely, there are days when only 10 out of 500 get accounts, but we're also the best as I'm sure the majority of our users will confirm.

If you have a legitimate signup problem, or would like to beg for the account, we respond best at our support forums.
http://www.freehosts.org

i was denied again for your service. i really dont understand your criteria for getting a account since its so very subjective in manner.

they say this:

You must post WEEKLY at our forums here or we will DELETE your account.

thats bad.
i wouldn't use them.

#Cyberflash

i registered when they opened their service for the first time & everything is ok with them, i got confirmed & everything very quickly & it's a great host

Mike

They said your account will be deleted if you didnt post once a week on the forum!
This rule applies to the account which were previously registered or only for new accounts?
If this is what they want then I will have to find a new host for my personal site :(

Originally posted by CuteEvil
They said your account will be deleted if you didnt post once a week on the forum!
This rule applies to the account which were previously registered or only for new accounts?
If this is what they want then I will have to find a new host for my personal site :(

*NEW* We now REQUIRE you to join and make a post at our forums FIRST.
Our forums are located here at http://www.freehosts.org/forums
After registering please enter your username here:

Man, these hosts requiring you to post first on their forums are getting really annoying. Is anybody else feeling this way? :mad:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Man, these hosts requiring you to post first on their forums are getting really annoying. Is anybody else feeling this way? :mad:

Yeah, what's next? Are they going to force you to click on a banner ad or two before you can enter their forums to make your required posts? I remember back when Crosswinds.net didn't put ads on their members' pages, they made a lot of ad revenues just from their members posting in their forums.

Thats incorrect, one cannot signup unless the case is wrong.
And hate to say it but, if you didn't get an account, you won't :-(

We're selective, extremely, there are days when only 10 out of 500 get accounts, but we're also the best as I'm sure the majority of our users will confirm.

If you have a legitimate signup problem, or would like to beg[/] for the account, we respond best at our support forums.
http://www.freehosts.org

as i see it your not selective but subjective by whatever means. if you dont know the signee's site how can u be selective/ so we can count that out. the only thing is that i see is by choice of names which is selective.

as far as begging for a site i find that very objective and almost servitude in manner. we not slaves to your free hosting and your reguirements as such dont make any sense.

Of course you're not slaves to the host, we just have basic requirements like every other host. Ours just go a bit beyond giving your email address and receiving mailings. With the features we offer, abuse would be highly proliferent if we gave everyone an account, thus the crazy security measures. But hey, whatever works, if you don't like it use php50 ;-)

i registered their forum when they activated my hosting account so i could thank them & they worth it, i can understand if they would give you 5mb & 500mb of bandwidth filled with ads but they give you lots more :)

Mike

Back