• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Y! Free Web Hosting - Hosting/Reseller FFmpeg Hosting - Free or P2H with no ads.

yhelp

Hosting

Starter Hosting

* 1 GB of premium storage
* 4 GB Transfer
* FFmpeg Hosting
* Host up to 5 individual sites
* 5 account features
* cPanel/Fantastico
* FREE

More Info

P2H Hosting

* 2 GB of premium storage
* 8 GB Transfer
* FFmpeg Hosting
* Host up to 50 individual sites
* 50 account features
* cPanel/Fantastico
* 5 forum posts per month + 1 posts before ordering

Order here.

Reseller

Starter Reseller Hosting

* 5 GB of premium storage
* 10 GB Transfer
* FFmpeg Hosting
* 5 account features
* cPanel/WHM
* FREE

More Info

P2H Reseller

* 15 GB of premium storage
* 30 GB Transfer
* FFmpeg Hosting
* 500 account features
* cPanel/WHM
* 15 forum posts per month + 3 posts before ordering

Order here.

Do not go with yfreewebhosting.co.uk

I registered 2 times and they delete my account few days later without cause.

Do not go with yfreewebhosting.co.uk

I registered 2 times and they delete my account few days later without cause.

There was a cause we had a few billing problems with WHMCS/iPanel.

We had problems with bugs with in iPanel what are still there but we have turned off ticket support and other things until its fixed. When we where updated to WHMCS there was a email sent to all free clients telling you that you would be removed as paid and free clients would be going on the same server and billing.

After we upgrade to WHMCS and moved over all paid clients we had problems with it not setting up accounts right with in cPanel and charging 68p for 3 years of hosting.

Rather then waiting for WHMCS to reply to the support ticket 3 days later (What i am still waiting for 2 weeks later) We removed WHMCS and all clients that it setup.

Emails where sent out 3 days before we removed them letting you know of the problem and and to say sorry you would get a free upgrade as this was not the first time this had happened.

And at no point have we walked away from giving out hosting the only thing we stopped and walked away from was giving free TLDs away.

So and the end off this i would like to say sorry as we do not like to disappoint any client free or paid.

Last edited:
@ yhelp,

First time you sent me email 3 hrs ago when you remove my account. Then I contact via live support. Your support staff told me to signup again. then I registered again. Few days ago you sent me a email with new client login details. I updated my login details but 2days later you removed my account without notice.

What is your URL or what was your URL hosted at Y! Free Web Hosting and i will look over the chat logs. Because all staff where told to tell clients only to re singup when our billing problem was fixed.

And no accounts have been removed to day apart from vanky.biz what was done like 20 mins ago for server abuse and breaking the T.O.S.

You where on the old billing that was fixed 2 weeks ago.

You would have to re singup if you want. And i do not see any support request for that URL. But if you would like hosting again ask in are support and they will give you the free upgrade on top of the free hosting.

It will most likely be me that answers the support ticket.

free reseller is a joke

I registered twice for this so called free reseller program. In less then two-weeks the server was completely wiped out and i had to register again. My limits constantly changed even when the server wasn't being wiped out. I think you guys need to get your stuff together before you offer a service that doesn't work. I recommend not reselling any of that space unless you want angry clients.

I registered twice for this so called free reseller program. In less then two-weeks the server was completely wiped out and i had to register again. My limits constantly changed even when the server wasn't being wiped out. I think you guys need to get your stuff together before you offer a service that doesn't work. I recommend not reselling any of that space unless you want angry clients.

We have our free plans together now. We just had to modified some free plans to stop abuse and add new ones for the ones that will not abuse it, but I do under stand it being a pain when we change them.

Like I put to the other client if your a past client of Y! Free Web we will give you a free upgrade on top of you free plan. ( We know if you where a past client or not as we have all old accounts on a list ).

Last edited:
Back