• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Y! Free Web Hosting - No Ads / No p2h - Free Hosting/Reseller/Domains

yhelp

All of our free hosting plans now come with no p2h requirements.

At Y! Free Web Hosting we believe in give the best free services with out the bullbutter you find with most free host, we offer free, paid and reseller cPanel hosting, domains, and many other web hosting services.

Free Hosting

Y! Free

500 MB Space
4 GB Bandwidth
2 Addon Domain Names
2 Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe

English sites only.

More Info/Order

Y! Free 2

1 GB Space
6 GB Bandwidth
30 Addon Domain Names
30 Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe

English sites only.

More Info/Order

Y! Free 3

2 GB Space
8 GB Bandwidth
50 Addon Domain Names
50 Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe

English sites only.

More Info/Order

Free Reseller

Y! Free 4

20 GB Space
40 GB Bandwidth
20 Accounts
200 Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe

English sites only.

More Info/Order

Free Domian

If you would like a free domain for a small post requirement on our forums, here is what we offer and the post requirements you need to get a free domain.

Our free domains have no ads or sponsors sing-ups!

.co.uk 10 Request / 5 Month
.com 10 Request / 5 Month
.org 10 Request / 5 Month
.info 10 Request / 5 Month
.biz 10 Request / 5 Month
.us 10 Request / 5 Month

Our free domain offer is only available to our hosting clients.

More Info

We are open 24/7 to bring you first class support to all our clients. We believe you should be treated like a paid client. So if you ave any questions ask away in our live support or forum.

The phone line is not 24/7 at this time and is only open from 8am - 6pm U.K timezone this will becoming 24/7latter this year.

When you say english sites only do you mean the language or from england? I ask because i see upgrades are priced in pounds. I would love to sign up for the free reseller and upgrade as i go.

When you say english sites only do you mean the language or from england? I ask because i see upgrades are priced in pounds. I would love to sign up for the free reseller and upgrade as i go.

I figured i would update you all. I asked live customer support and had the answer quick, with a little snickering. lol I know its not the top question =)

I just wanted to say that customer support here was extremely nice. They went that extra;) mile for me. I just had to recommend them now.

I went to the web site and asked customer support that question and they gave me the answer right away. I just wanted to come back here and let everyone know that the live customer service here is very nice and they went that extra mile to help me out with other issues i had during registration. Thank you Y!

lol i didn't realize i posted twice, i thought the first one didn't work :confused4

Last edited by a moderator:
Back