• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YAGT (Yet Another Graduation Thread)

June 13th, 2002 @ 8:00PM

Miami-Dade Community College Auditorium I finally graduate from High School! FINALLY!

Originally posted by shizzle
Kinda late, but I graduated!!! Yay!! Im goin to high school!!

I am going to be a senior next year... too bad I am not in your school... boss you around.. :D

Why did you have to do a speech?

I had to do one too. I was the valedictorian.

(unfortunately my speech was defaced by my partner, the other valedictorian, a girl.) It was almost humiliating for me to read out some of the stuff she came up with.

the joke is on her now...

I had to do a speech 'cause I was valedictorian. I convinced everyone that they should live the present and not the past/future.. hahaha . my teachers are funny.

Originally posted by shizzle
Same here.
We have studied American History... This year, on September 11th, We Lived It.

(Final line)

That's tru and sort of not. Everything and anything that happens in America becomes American History.

Today's mah prom :D I get my hair done in an hour and half.

Although I'm more excited for the afterparty - $15, all you can drink! :eek:

yeah prom was good. ill get a picture gallery up. We and a before party and an afterparty.
and next weekend is the annual after grad party that would put bigperm's 20th to shame. $10 gets you a ticket. abot 150 are expected to show up, there will be flats and texas mickeys raffled off a couple bands. it will be good.

Back