• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo Domains 2.99 A Year! Wow!

how can the average joe that ownes a small business to sell them that cheap. i am going througha reseller program for my domain names, and i cant even buy then that cheap, let alone sell them for that. i have to pay $7.00 myself. so how could somone like me get them cheap enough to sell them for a price so low? anyone know?

Like this:
1 Web Hosting and Merchant Solutions discount offers are open to new customers that purchase Web Hosting or Merchant Solutions and apply for 3 months after which the then current monthly or annual fees will be charged. Domains, Web Hosting, and Merchant Solutions discount fee offers expire on and must be redeemed prior to 12/31/2005. No other notice of the expiration of this Offer will be given. All offers are open to new Yahoo! Small Business customers only, and are only available through Yahoo! Small Business. Customers are limited to one Offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only and is non-transferable, and may not be combined with other offers and discounts, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up. Yahoo! expressly reserves the right to change the price or features of these services in its sole discretion at any time.

I'll give you a FREE domain name if you apply for my biggest package on PrimiteHosting.com and pay 3 months up front.

Primitivehosting wins, Yahoo! Loses.

hottweelz said:
I love it, I expose the whole thing about Yahoo, and people still want it.
You didn't expose Yahoo... it's how the average large corporation works, hence it's not exposing them :S.

stuffradio said:
You didn't expose Yahoo... it's how the average large corporation works, hence it's not exposing them :S.
It's exposing because someone thought that Yahoo, being as large as they are, has the ability to supercede the prices set forth by ICANN in regards to Registration.

Exactly what Yahoo wanted to do to their potential customers.

They are no different then me, Pay 3 months, my deal is even better now.

Exposed.
E X P O S E

American Heritage® Dictionary
n. An exposure or a revelation of something discreditable.
A formal exposition of facts.

hottweelz said:
It's exposing because someone thought that Yahoo, being as large as they are, has the ability to supercede the prices set forth by ICANN in regards to Registration.

Exactly what Yahoo wanted to do to their potential customers.

They are no different then me, Pay 3 months, my deal is even better now.

Exposed.
E X P O S E

American Heritage® Dictionary
n. An exposure or a revelation of something discreditable.
A formal exposition of facts.
You dont have to buy the hosting, I have had a 2.99 domain from yahoo for about half a year.

hottweelz said:
1 Web Hosting and Merchant Solutions discount offers are open to new customers that purchase Web Hosting or Merchant Solutions and apply for 3 months after which the then current monthly or annual fees will be charged. Domains, Web Hosting, and Merchant Solutions discount fee offers expire on and must be redeemed prior to 12/31/2005. No other notice of the expiration of this Offer will be given. All offers are open to new Yahoo! Small Business customers only, and are only available through Yahoo! Small Business. Customers are limited to one Offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only and is non-transferable, and may not be combined with other offers and discounts, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up. Yahoo! expressly reserves the right to change the price or features of these services in its sole discretion at any time.
If you don't have to buy the hosting then what is the above disclaimer from the Yahoo Website?

hottweelz said:
If you don't have to buy the hosting then what is the above disclaimer from the Yahoo Website?

You misunderstood the disclaimer. You DO NOT have to purchase hosting with a $2.99 domain from Yahoo!.

there is a $6.00 fee that goes to network solutions on all domain's registered

There is typically a .25 cent ICANN fee as well
Then you have to tack on proccessing fee's

So anyone selling less than that, most likely has a service you must
subscribe too, a gimmic like a free liter with your pizza order

i just checked my Bill today $3.50 CAD for Yahoo Domain no Fee...

specailops.org
right now it's forward to google intill i get hosting.. but yeah u can change nameservers and that.

Back